Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Tingling Feet

Posted by Jenny on 12/20/01 at 21:19 (067539)

My right foot started tingling (the area just below my big toe) about 1.5 years ago. Went to many doctors, no one has any answers. It has since moved to both sides of my feet around the base of the heel - it is the same tingling sensation. It bothers me the most when I am at rest. When I am on my feet or something is touching it, the tingling sensation goes away. About a month ago, my back started to seriously hurt; with this I started to get a burning feeling in my thighs and shooting pains up my calves. My doctor sent me for xrays, mri, EMG, all blood work - everything came up normal. My back has started feeling much better and the burning in my thighs and shooting pain in my calves has significantly decreased. However, all the tingling in my feet is still there. Does any one have any recommendations - I have been to podiatrists, neurologists, physical therapist - no one has any answers.

Re: Tingling Feet

Carole C on 12/20/01 at 21:29 (067540)

I'm not a doctor or medical professional.

It's hard for me (or your doctors, apparently) to tell whether or not your tingling is related to your back problems. However, it if was ME, I'd be extra specially careful of my back. I'd try to find out about backs and how to make it stronger, and how to keep it from going out or whatever happened to it a month ago.

Since you've been to all those doctors and other professionals, they have probably done numerous and extensive testing to rule out anything that is dangerous or easily fixable. After all, they don't want to be sued. So, I wouldn't worry about it too much, but at the same time I'd be focusing on my back and getting it healthy. If you get any more wierd symptoms, I'd suggest going back for another check-up.

Carole

Dr. Marlene Reid on 12/21/01 at 00:02 (067549)

Have they ruled out systemic problems causing nerve deteriation, ie diabetes, heavy metal exposure, vitamin B deficiency, etc. What about medications you are on? Excessive alcohol? Things like that.

Did they feel that the symptoms in your feet were related to your back. Did you get a full evaluation on the back?

Julie on 12/21/01 at 02:26 (067558)

Have you considered consulting a chiropractor or an osteopath? If the cause of your tingling isn't any of the nerve-deterioration factors that Dr Reid has mentioned, it's certainly possible that there is compression on a nerve, and it's possible that this could be relieved with treatment.

Re: JENNY

Carmen H on 12/21/01 at 07:45 (067563)

Julie and Dr. Reid are right on the money with their suggestions!
Your post could almost be my life in the last 6-7 months. First thngs first....you did everything right by having all those tests done and monitoring your symptoms. If everything is normal on your tests why don't you consider going to a Kinesiologist for an evaluation? A chiropractor/Kin. combination would be the most desirable choice. I had the exact same symptoms but the glutes and ankles were included....I had a caudal epidural (have you considered a diagnostic epidural???) and the burning in my back and legs went away about two weeks later. I went to the chiro/Kin. and a massage therapist for NST (neurostructural Technique) and the tingling and pains went away in my legs, back and most pain is gone from my feet as well. I am at a level 2 pain....where two months ago I was at a 8-10 EVERY day. If conservative methods have failed and all tests are normal....you may want to look into alternative methods for relief. I am leaving for five days for the holidays but will be happy to help any way I can.
Carmen Hunter

BrianG on 12/21/01 at 14:43 (067585)

Hi Jenny,

I'm thinking nerve problem here; RSD, Periphial Neuropathy, Fibromyalgia, etc. Good luck in tracking it down.

BCG

Re: Don't scare her~~

Carmen on 12/21/01 at 15:28 (067595)

Brian~

Those are BAD things to suggest to someone who has no diagnosis......
I KNOW I was there for months and months and I looked into all of those things and while I was looking things got WORSE from the anxiety.
I bet it's just a back nerve compression....

Right Brian?? ;-)

Carole C on 12/21/01 at 16:32 (067600)

That was sort of what I was thinking too, Carmen... although it was not entirely clear to me what kind of problems she was having with her back. It sounded like she 'threw it out' due to mechanical stresses. Strange neurological problems in the legs are not unusual after throwing out one's back. And mechanical problems with the back are an unfortunately common occurrence. I'm told that is because we stand on two legs instead of four.

I gather that the doctors and other professionals under whose care she has been, have done extensive testing and have eliminated most possibilities that are easily fixable and/or dangerous, already. At least, that would be the case if they told her they could find nothing and sent her home. It's not clear whether she let them follow through until they were done testing, or not, though.

In any case, there's no way for any of us to know what is wrong from reading this post, it seems to me. We can only speculate and suggest that she should see the same or other professionals with regards to this perplexing situation.

Carole

BrianG on 12/21/01 at 20:47 (067618)

Sorry Carmen, not trying to scare anyone. If it was me, I would want to know all possible diagnoses. Didn't she ask for that? What if it's more than just a 'back nerve compression'? I think everyone has different levels of anxiety, just like everyone heals differently. I guess I don't think about giving the 'sugar coated' answers that others might. It can sometimes be hard posting on a forum dominated by women, right Carmen :*)

BCG

Carole C on 12/21/01 at 21:50 (067625)

I wonder why there are more women than men here? Are we more likely to get PF? or do women enjoy posting on message boards more? Interesting observation.

If you want to give her all possible diagnoses, there's always multiple sclerosis. I have that, and I've noticed that nearly anything can be attributed to multiple sclerosis. That's why I don't generally tell doctors that I have it, until AFTER they express being baffled by whatever my symptoms happen to be. If they don't know I've got it, then they do a lot more testing to rule out other possible diagnoses. Usually they find something else that is treatable and treat it, end of problem.

Carole C

Re: More of my 0.65 cents

wendyn on 12/21/01 at 23:20 (067632)

There are many different possible diagnosis for foot pain.

By posting on an open forum and inviting opinion....one invites opinion.

An opinion isn't the same as a dignosis.

I often ask people if they have been tested for Lupus, Rhuematoid Arthritis, Diabetes etc. Those are all things that often have to be ruled out. There's no point in not mentioning them (frightening as they may be).

Although the message may not have been delivered in the way others may package it it - there's nothing to be gained by shooting the messenger.

In my opinion, there are more women on bulletin boards because women rely on support systems more frequently than men do. You are much more likely to find a woman confiding her problems in a friend, or a coworker (or a cyber buddy) than you will a man.

Fundamental differences between men and women.

Men also tend to be much more blunt and frank with opinions than women (who on average may tend to spend more time considering the feelings of the other person).

Hence the difference in opinion we have here.

This would be the most fascinating place for sociology majors to hang out.

Re: A few random but possibly relevant tuppences

Julie on 12/22/01 at 01:33 (067636)

I don't think Brian was out of court here. Anyone who invites opinions and information here can use the opinions and information given in any way their characters permit. They can use them as avenues of investigation, or get into a blind panic over them, or ignore them.

If I were puzzled about a mysterious symptom I would want to investigate all possibilities, however remote or frightening. I would be grateful to anyone who offered - possible - illumination, even if it turned out they were wrong.

There is a difference between 'information' and 'opinion'. When I give information I try to be as clear and as factual as possible, and I try to distinguish between facts and my view of them.

If I were giving an opinion that I thought might cause anxiety, I would probably still give it, but I would take some care over the words I clothed it in. I don't think this isn't sugar-coating. I would call it consideration. I don't think Brian was being inconsiderate - perhaps just a bit bald.

There is a difficulty on a forum such as this in assessing the merits of an opinion. You need to 'know' the person giving the opinion: that means following the board for a considerable time and forming impressions of the people who post, so that you can decide how to value his or her opinion. The things people say aren't just 'points of light on a screen'.

I would trust Brian's opinions because his posts have always been perceptive and to the point, and he gives them from his experience.

Re: Two more tuppences

Julie on 12/22/01 at 01:37 (067637)

I meant to say that I think Brian is a really caring person (as well as perceptive and to-the-point).

I also meant to say that it would be nice to know what Jenny, who was the recipient of the suggestions that have been made, thinks about this issue.

Re: I was just saying in a light tone...from NC

Carmen H on 12/23/01 at 10:27 (067678)

I was saying it in a light tone...everyone got a little too serious on me with that one. It was just a word in passing...No bigdeal ;-)
My husband actually said 'I hope he didn't scare her!' B/c we went through the exact same thing and he feels it can be damaging sometimes to throw serious illnesses out there to soeone with no diagnosis.

By the way...Brian are you saying 'I'M dominating? ;-)

BrianG on 12/23/01 at 10:58 (067679)

No Carmen, I didn't say you were dominating, but then again I haven't seen your whips or cuffs :*) I was just talking about women in general dominatig the board, which makes it a much better place to visit, most of the time. Can you imagine if all the posters were like Elliott and myself. It would probably be pretty primal. You know, a series of grunts, an occasional tip, or thank you. We, or should I say 'I', don't always think about others feelings when I post (but sometimes I do). If I'm in a hurry, I'll just throw out a quick post, like I did earlier in this thread. I could say I'll try to change, but I think I've already done that, at least a half dozen times. So, what you see, is what you got, my friend. No hard feelings on this end :*)

Happy Holidays
BCG

John h on 12/23/01 at 11:36 (067683)

Brain: Since I am dominated by a woman here at home I fee very comfortable and at home on the board.

nancy s. on 12/23/01 at 13:11 (067688)

i sure love a variety of personalities on the board, so don't go away, brian, or anyone else! john h, i KNOW you won't go away, you live here. i think you've lived here longer than i have. i think the only other longer ones are laurie and wendy. i'm getting more and more cryptic as time goes on -- sort of like you, john, only you say A LOT in your crypticness and should win a prize.
nancy

Carmen H on 12/23/01 at 13:22 (067689)

nOOOO NO HARD FEELINGS...I am soft like a teddy bear.
:-)

Re: Hello Nancy S

John h on 12/25/01 at 10:39 (067779)

Yes Nancy I sometimes think I must have been born with PF I have had it so long. You are begining to become a sister to me. Maybe with your help I can mend my ways but at this stage in life I doubt it. It is Xmas morning in Little Rock and 25 degrees but the sun is shining bright. I am sort of stuck at a pain level of 1-2. I still ride the stationary bike and walk so my problems are not nearly as bad as many of you. I do not remember when I came on the board but the board needs all the men folks it can get as there are so few of us around here. Merry Xmas to you all and thanks for being here.

John Holt, LtColonel,USAF (Ret) but still working
Little rock, Arkansas

John h on 12/25/01 at 10:43 (067780)

Well put Wendy! Men including me tend to hide their pain especially in public or around the home. I guess it is just some gene we are born with. The board offers a place where we can express pain and not have our manhood chalenged. I think we are somewhat like a sick kitty who makes no noise but just goes into a dark corner and hides.

John h on 12/25/01 at 10:47 (067781)

Brian: knowing women as I do i would and have said 'there are more women on the board than men'. This is a fact. You did yourself in when you used the word 'dominating' as that was a sure fire trigger for some of our ladies to let you have it with both barrels.

nancy s. on 12/25/01 at 15:25 (067788)

john, me a sister to you? i'm honored . . . you made my month! thanks, buddy.
i think when i first got here to heelspurs.com the number of posts were more equal between the genders. there were many more men then (december 1999 and for a while after). you, alan k., rick, dangerous dave, and a slew of others, including john a, who rarely posts now but used to post quite a lot and as i recall got in big trouble here on the board for standing up while wrapping his christmas presents in 1999 and ending up in a lot of pain. he was the focus of much attention for this. i think if there'd been a board stockade he would've been stuck in it. how are you, john a, if you're reading this?
nancy

Richard, C.Ped on 12/26/01 at 09:58 (067813)

How about 'out number' instead of dominating? :-)
richard

wendyn on 12/26/01 at 12:43 (067821)

I seem to recall that JohnA was wrapping presents with his feet when he suffered his set back?

nancy s. on 12/26/01 at 14:25 (067827)

wendy, are you pullin' my foot?
john a. was wrapping presents WITH his feet, not ON his feet?
i think you've been having some funny dreams, eh?
the way i remember it now is that we all assumed he'd been ON his feet wrapping presents, but that later he claimed he was actually sitting down while wrapping presents and still managed to suffer a setback.
of course, my memory isn't what it was two whole years ago.
nancy

BrianG on 12/26/01 at 15:26 (067832)

Richard, your right. I just looked at my dictionary, and 'dominated' was a poor choice of words. It has nothing to do with the 'majority' as I assumed. And we all know what happnes when one assumes :*)

BCG

Julie on 12/26/01 at 15:54 (067835)

Stop worrying, Brian. All is well. I knew what you meant, and I'm sure no-one took offence.

Happy Boxing Day!

wendyn on 12/26/01 at 20:31 (067856)

I seem to remember telling him that he shouldn't be wrapping presents with his feet. Seemed like such an odd way to suffer a set back, most of us are injured from walking, running, kick-boxing...johna hurt himself wrapping gifts.

I also seem to recall that he got a little irritated with how carried away we got on this thread the first time.

I'm just livin on the edge....

Re: JUST THINK ABOUT IT!!!

Necee on 12/27/01 at 01:37 (067868)

And to think all of this started because of Jenny's tingling feet!
Wow did y'all come full circle on this one.
Happy Trails.....
Necee

Re: Thank you for your recommendations

Jenny on 12/30/01 at 17:58 (068144)

Thanks for the comments - it is quite funny how the messages evolved. I think I am going to try the alternative health route for now. Definitely a good sports massage - possibly chirop. Thanks again for your thoughts.

Carole C on 12/20/01 at 21:29 (067540)

I'm not a doctor or medical professional.

It's hard for me (or your doctors, apparently) to tell whether or not your tingling is related to your back problems. However, it if was ME, I'd be extra specially careful of my back. I'd try to find out about backs and how to make it stronger, and how to keep it from going out or whatever happened to it a month ago.

Since you've been to all those doctors and other professionals, they have probably done numerous and extensive testing to rule out anything that is dangerous or easily fixable. After all, they don't want to be sued. So, I wouldn't worry about it too much, but at the same time I'd be focusing on my back and getting it healthy. If you get any more wierd symptoms, I'd suggest going back for another check-up.

Carole

Dr. Marlene Reid on 12/21/01 at 00:02 (067549)

Have they ruled out systemic problems causing nerve deteriation, ie diabetes, heavy metal exposure, vitamin B deficiency, etc. What about medications you are on? Excessive alcohol? Things like that.

Did they feel that the symptoms in your feet were related to your back. Did you get a full evaluation on the back?

Julie on 12/21/01 at 02:26 (067558)

Have you considered consulting a chiropractor or an osteopath? If the cause of your tingling isn't any of the nerve-deterioration factors that Dr Reid has mentioned, it's certainly possible that there is compression on a nerve, and it's possible that this could be relieved with treatment.

Re: JENNY

Carmen H on 12/21/01 at 07:45 (067563)

Julie and Dr. Reid are right on the money with their suggestions!
Your post could almost be my life in the last 6-7 months. First thngs first....you did everything right by having all those tests done and monitoring your symptoms. If everything is normal on your tests why don't you consider going to a Kinesiologist for an evaluation? A chiropractor/Kin. combination would be the most desirable choice. I had the exact same symptoms but the glutes and ankles were included....I had a caudal epidural (have you considered a diagnostic epidural???) and the burning in my back and legs went away about two weeks later. I went to the chiro/Kin. and a massage therapist for NST (neurostructural Technique) and the tingling and pains went away in my legs, back and most pain is gone from my feet as well. I am at a level 2 pain....where two months ago I was at a 8-10 EVERY day. If conservative methods have failed and all tests are normal....you may want to look into alternative methods for relief. I am leaving for five days for the holidays but will be happy to help any way I can.
Carmen Hunter

BrianG on 12/21/01 at 14:43 (067585)

Hi Jenny,

I'm thinking nerve problem here; RSD, Periphial Neuropathy, Fibromyalgia, etc. Good luck in tracking it down.

BCG

Carmen on 12/21/01 at 15:28 (067595)

Brian~

Those are BAD things to suggest to someone who has no diagnosis......
I KNOW I was there for months and months and I looked into all of those things and while I was looking things got WORSE from the anxiety.
I bet it's just a back nerve compression....

Right Brian?? ;-)

Carole C on 12/21/01 at 16:32 (067600)

That was sort of what I was thinking too, Carmen... although it was not entirely clear to me what kind of problems she was having with her back. It sounded like she 'threw it out' due to mechanical stresses. Strange neurological problems in the legs are not unusual after throwing out one's back. And mechanical problems with the back are an unfortunately common occurrence. I'm told that is because we stand on two legs instead of four.

I gather that the doctors and other professionals under whose care she has been, have done extensive testing and have eliminated most possibilities that are easily fixable and/or dangerous, already. At least, that would be the case if they told her they could find nothing and sent her home. It's not clear whether she let them follow through until they were done testing, or not, though.

In any case, there's no way for any of us to know what is wrong from reading this post, it seems to me. We can only speculate and suggest that she should see the same or other professionals with regards to this perplexing situation.

Carole

BrianG on 12/21/01 at 20:47 (067618)

Sorry Carmen, not trying to scare anyone. If it was me, I would want to know all possible diagnoses. Didn't she ask for that? What if it's more than just a 'back nerve compression'? I think everyone has different levels of anxiety, just like everyone heals differently. I guess I don't think about giving the 'sugar coated' answers that others might. It can sometimes be hard posting on a forum dominated by women, right Carmen :*)

BCG

Carole C on 12/21/01 at 21:50 (067625)

I wonder why there are more women than men here? Are we more likely to get PF? or do women enjoy posting on message boards more? Interesting observation.

If you want to give her all possible diagnoses, there's always multiple sclerosis. I have that, and I've noticed that nearly anything can be attributed to multiple sclerosis. That's why I don't generally tell doctors that I have it, until AFTER they express being baffled by whatever my symptoms happen to be. If they don't know I've got it, then they do a lot more testing to rule out other possible diagnoses. Usually they find something else that is treatable and treat it, end of problem.

Carole C

wendyn on 12/21/01 at 23:20 (067632)

There are many different possible diagnosis for foot pain.

By posting on an open forum and inviting opinion....one invites opinion.

An opinion isn't the same as a dignosis.

I often ask people if they have been tested for Lupus, Rhuematoid Arthritis, Diabetes etc. Those are all things that often have to be ruled out. There's no point in not mentioning them (frightening as they may be).

Although the message may not have been delivered in the way others may package it it - there's nothing to be gained by shooting the messenger.

In my opinion, there are more women on bulletin boards because women rely on support systems more frequently than men do. You are much more likely to find a woman confiding her problems in a friend, or a coworker (or a cyber buddy) than you will a man.

Fundamental differences between men and women.

Men also tend to be much more blunt and frank with opinions than women (who on average may tend to spend more time considering the feelings of the other person).

Hence the difference in opinion we have here.

This would be the most fascinating place for sociology majors to hang out.

Re: A few random but possibly relevant tuppences

Julie on 12/22/01 at 01:33 (067636)

I don't think Brian was out of court here. Anyone who invites opinions and information here can use the opinions and information given in any way their characters permit. They can use them as avenues of investigation, or get into a blind panic over them, or ignore them.

If I were puzzled about a mysterious symptom I would want to investigate all possibilities, however remote or frightening. I would be grateful to anyone who offered - possible - illumination, even if it turned out they were wrong.

There is a difference between 'information' and 'opinion'. When I give information I try to be as clear and as factual as possible, and I try to distinguish between facts and my view of them.

If I were giving an opinion that I thought might cause anxiety, I would probably still give it, but I would take some care over the words I clothed it in. I don't think this isn't sugar-coating. I would call it consideration. I don't think Brian was being inconsiderate - perhaps just a bit bald.

There is a difficulty on a forum such as this in assessing the merits of an opinion. You need to 'know' the person giving the opinion: that means following the board for a considerable time and forming impressions of the people who post, so that you can decide how to value his or her opinion. The things people say aren't just 'points of light on a screen'.

I would trust Brian's opinions because his posts have always been perceptive and to the point, and he gives them from his experience.

Re: Two more tuppences

Julie on 12/22/01 at 01:37 (067637)

I meant to say that I think Brian is a really caring person (as well as perceptive and to-the-point).

I also meant to say that it would be nice to know what Jenny, who was the recipient of the suggestions that have been made, thinks about this issue.

Carmen H on 12/23/01 at 10:27 (067678)

I was saying it in a light tone...everyone got a little too serious on me with that one. It was just a word in passing...No bigdeal ;-)
My husband actually said 'I hope he didn't scare her!' B/c we went through the exact same thing and he feels it can be damaging sometimes to throw serious illnesses out there to soeone with no diagnosis.

By the way...Brian are you saying 'I'M dominating? ;-)

BrianG on 12/23/01 at 10:58 (067679)

No Carmen, I didn't say you were dominating, but then again I haven't seen your whips or cuffs :*) I was just talking about women in general dominatig the board, which makes it a much better place to visit, most of the time. Can you imagine if all the posters were like Elliott and myself. It would probably be pretty primal. You know, a series of grunts, an occasional tip, or thank you. We, or should I say 'I', don't always think about others feelings when I post (but sometimes I do). If I'm in a hurry, I'll just throw out a quick post, like I did earlier in this thread. I could say I'll try to change, but I think I've already done that, at least a half dozen times. So, what you see, is what you got, my friend. No hard feelings on this end :*)

Happy Holidays
BCG

John h on 12/23/01 at 11:36 (067683)

Brain: Since I am dominated by a woman here at home I fee very comfortable and at home on the board.

nancy s. on 12/23/01 at 13:11 (067688)

i sure love a variety of personalities on the board, so don't go away, brian, or anyone else! john h, i KNOW you won't go away, you live here. i think you've lived here longer than i have. i think the only other longer ones are laurie and wendy. i'm getting more and more cryptic as time goes on -- sort of like you, john, only you say A LOT in your crypticness and should win a prize.
nancy

Carmen H on 12/23/01 at 13:22 (067689)

nOOOO NO HARD FEELINGS...I am soft like a teddy bear.
:-)

John h on 12/25/01 at 10:39 (067779)

Yes Nancy I sometimes think I must have been born with PF I have had it so long. You are begining to become a sister to me. Maybe with your help I can mend my ways but at this stage in life I doubt it. It is Xmas morning in Little Rock and 25 degrees but the sun is shining bright. I am sort of stuck at a pain level of 1-2. I still ride the stationary bike and walk so my problems are not nearly as bad as many of you. I do not remember when I came on the board but the board needs all the men folks it can get as there are so few of us around here. Merry Xmas to you all and thanks for being here.

John Holt, LtColonel,USAF (Ret) but still working
Little rock, Arkansas

John h on 12/25/01 at 10:43 (067780)

Well put Wendy! Men including me tend to hide their pain especially in public or around the home. I guess it is just some gene we are born with. The board offers a place where we can express pain and not have our manhood chalenged. I think we are somewhat like a sick kitty who makes no noise but just goes into a dark corner and hides.

John h on 12/25/01 at 10:47 (067781)

Brian: knowing women as I do i would and have said 'there are more women on the board than men'. This is a fact. You did yourself in when you used the word 'dominating' as that was a sure fire trigger for some of our ladies to let you have it with both barrels.

nancy s. on 12/25/01 at 15:25 (067788)

john, me a sister to you? i'm honored . . . you made my month! thanks, buddy.
i think when i first got here to heelspurs.com the number of posts were more equal between the genders. there were many more men then (december 1999 and for a while after). you, alan k., rick, dangerous dave, and a slew of others, including john a, who rarely posts now but used to post quite a lot and as i recall got in big trouble here on the board for standing up while wrapping his christmas presents in 1999 and ending up in a lot of pain. he was the focus of much attention for this. i think if there'd been a board stockade he would've been stuck in it. how are you, john a, if you're reading this?
nancy

Richard, C.Ped on 12/26/01 at 09:58 (067813)

How about 'out number' instead of dominating? :-)
richard

wendyn on 12/26/01 at 12:43 (067821)

I seem to recall that JohnA was wrapping presents with his feet when he suffered his set back?

nancy s. on 12/26/01 at 14:25 (067827)

wendy, are you pullin' my foot?
john a. was wrapping presents WITH his feet, not ON his feet?
i think you've been having some funny dreams, eh?
the way i remember it now is that we all assumed he'd been ON his feet wrapping presents, but that later he claimed he was actually sitting down while wrapping presents and still managed to suffer a setback.
of course, my memory isn't what it was two whole years ago.
nancy

BrianG on 12/26/01 at 15:26 (067832)

Richard, your right. I just looked at my dictionary, and 'dominated' was a poor choice of words. It has nothing to do with the 'majority' as I assumed. And we all know what happnes when one assumes :*)

BCG

Julie on 12/26/01 at 15:54 (067835)

Stop worrying, Brian. All is well. I knew what you meant, and I'm sure no-one took offence.

Happy Boxing Day!

wendyn on 12/26/01 at 20:31 (067856)

I seem to remember telling him that he shouldn't be wrapping presents with his feet. Seemed like such an odd way to suffer a set back, most of us are injured from walking, running, kick-boxing...johna hurt himself wrapping gifts.

I also seem to recall that he got a little irritated with how carried away we got on this thread the first time.

I'm just livin on the edge....

Re: JUST THINK ABOUT IT!!!

Necee on 12/27/01 at 01:37 (067868)

And to think all of this started because of Jenny's tingling feet!
Wow did y'all come full circle on this one.
Happy Trails.....
Necee

Re: Thank you for your recommendations

Jenny on 12/30/01 at 17:58 (068144)

Thanks for the comments - it is quite funny how the messages evolved. I think I am going to try the alternative health route for now. Definitely a good sports massage - possibly chirop. Thanks again for your thoughts.