Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

just a thought in christmas time!

Posted by Clara on 12/21/01 at 14:59 (067588)

Hi!
I had a meeting whith at my job a blind girl today, she helps me with our webb-sites at our public library´s homesites. Whooou, she reaaly seeing nothing! And I just felt, ohhh, well, my PF:s nothing! She goes around whith a stick, but think of this: She is the most fantastic warm,generous and wonderful person that I´ve ever meet in my life, because of this: She has another side of 'looking of life' - - if you folks (I´m sure you´ll do!!! with just a little slight of PF, you´ll know!!) You see, she has given me the look of life, that´s has given me another insight!

So I think we all should think about what´s life about! And that´s something in Chrismas time!

Loving thoughts to you all!!!!!!!!!!!
//clara from Sweden

Re: Thank you, Clara!

Suzanne D on 12/21/01 at 15:13 (067589)

That was a wonderful thought, Clara, and one that we need to think about at any time - but especially appropriate at this season. Thank you for sharing with us your insight!

May God bless you and your family at Christmas and always! :-)

Suzanne

Re: just a thought in christmas time!

Clara on 12/21/01 at 15:24 (067591)

Hi folks!
Sorry, that was spelled wrong (again!) Of course it will be: 'She is really SOMETHING and I´m sorry I have that bad english sometimes (everytimes?)!!!!!!But I´m just totally sure you´ll understand me!

Gosh, it´s not that simple 'talk' another languge but I have learned much this year!! Thanks to this site!!!

Thank you everybody, and thank you Scott!!!! I will 'test' this site on this 'blind girl' I told you about, she knows everything about 'looking' at webbsites when she is totally blind!! On OUR webbsite she cant 'see', that means hear and feel )on the braille-display and talking technical displays she uses on the computer, nothing! And I will change that on our web-sites!!! Maybe that´s something to think about, Scott!
Well, that´s something (again) !

take care!
//Clara

Clara on 12/21/01 at 15:25 (067593)

Hi there Suzanne D! I think we are 'in' at the same time! Now it´s evening 22.00 in the evening here!

Good night!

//Clara

Re: Clara

Carmen on 12/21/01 at 15:26 (067594)

I am part Swedish and Norwegian....what's Seden like? Is it beautiful?
I keep saying I have to get off this board and get holiday things done before I go to Noprth Carolina but I am like an addict today!
Happy Holidays!

clara on 12/22/01 at 08:12 (067640)

Yes, it´s very beautiful. Yesterday the snowing began, and today it´s a clearblue sky!
Like a christmas-card!

What do you mean with 'part Swedish and Norwegian'? Is your mother or father from this part of the world or something like that?

Nice holiday to you too

//clara

Suzanne D on 12/21/01 at 15:13 (067589)

That was a wonderful thought, Clara, and one that we need to think about at any time - but especially appropriate at this season. Thank you for sharing with us your insight!

May God bless you and your family at Christmas and always! :-)

Suzanne

Re: just a thought in christmas time!

Clara on 12/21/01 at 15:24 (067591)

Hi folks!
Sorry, that was spelled wrong (again!) Of course it will be: 'She is really SOMETHING and I´m sorry I have that bad english sometimes (everytimes?)!!!!!!But I´m just totally sure you´ll understand me!

Gosh, it´s not that simple 'talk' another languge but I have learned much this year!! Thanks to this site!!!

Thank you everybody, and thank you Scott!!!! I will 'test' this site on this 'blind girl' I told you about, she knows everything about 'looking' at webbsites when she is totally blind!! On OUR webbsite she cant 'see', that means hear and feel )on the braille-display and talking technical displays she uses on the computer, nothing! And I will change that on our web-sites!!! Maybe that´s something to think about, Scott!
Well, that´s something (again) !

take care!
//Clara

Clara on 12/21/01 at 15:25 (067593)

Hi there Suzanne D! I think we are 'in' at the same time! Now it´s evening 22.00 in the evening here!

Good night!

//Clara

Carmen on 12/21/01 at 15:26 (067594)

I am part Swedish and Norwegian....what's Seden like? Is it beautiful?
I keep saying I have to get off this board and get holiday things done before I go to Noprth Carolina but I am like an addict today!
Happy Holidays!

clara on 12/22/01 at 08:12 (067640)

Yes, it´s very beautiful. Yesterday the snowing began, and today it´s a clearblue sky!
Like a christmas-card!

What do you mean with 'part Swedish and Norwegian'? Is your mother or father from this part of the world or something like that?

Nice holiday to you too

//clara