Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

*******Twas' My Night Before Christmas*******

Posted by Necee on 12/24/01 at 02:03 (067721)

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, my husband was snoring and scaring the mouse.

The stockings weren't hung by the chimmney with care, because to be honest there isn't one there.

The dogs were all nestled and snug in their beds, while visions of milkbones dance in their heads.

With me in my jammies and Maw in her cap, we'd just settled down for a long winters nap.

When up on the roof their rang such a clatter, I sprang from the computer to see what was the matter.

And what to my wondering eyes should appear but a sleigh full of Birkenstocks and eight tiny reindeer.

On Rudolph! On Dasher! on Dancer! on Blitzen! on Comet! on Cupid! On Donner! on......whats his name.

To the top of the porch to the top of the wall, I wish we could dash away dash away all!

You'll hear me exclaim as I limp out of sight,
Merry Christmas to all! And to all pain free feet tonight!!!!

Love,
Necee

Re: *******Twas' My Night Before Christmas*******

Suzanne D on 12/24/01 at 09:45 (067740)

So cute!!! Thanks, Necee!! :-)

rebecca h on 12/24/01 at 19:19 (067759)

That was great, Necee! I read it to my kids and they loved it! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Maureen S on 12/24/01 at 19:34 (067761)

That is what I want in my stocking a great pair of Birks to make my feet happy!!
Hey, but if I dont have them in their in the morning I have the credit card!!!!
Maureen

Suzanne D on 12/24/01 at 09:45 (067740)

So cute!!! Thanks, Necee!! :-)

rebecca h on 12/24/01 at 19:19 (067759)

That was great, Necee! I read it to my kids and they loved it! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Maureen S on 12/24/01 at 19:34 (067761)

That is what I want in my stocking a great pair of Birks to make my feet happy!!
Hey, but if I dont have them in their in the morning I have the credit card!!!!
Maureen