Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To: Suzanne

Posted by Necee on 12/24/01 at 12:15 (067746)

I'm sorry that your feeling blue.

This time of year always brings many memories flooding back. Both of my parents are deceased. My Dad went into the hospital on Christmas day and died two days later, so I can't help but always think of that day. But on the other hand, there are so many happy memories as well. So I cling to those thoughts as much as possible and draw strength from the Lord. So with the love of family and friends we will get through Suzanne

I thank you for letting your light shine among us here.
You are an inspiration and a blessing to me.
May your joys this holy season be as deep as the ocean, and your sorrows as light as its foam.
Merry CHRISTmas! Friend,
Necee

Re: To: Suzanne

Suzanne D on 12/24/01 at 14:57 (067753)

Thank you so much, my Friend! You are so right in what you wrote! Thank you for reminding me. My mother died on Christmas night, so you and I can relate to these feelings at this time of the year.

BUT, there are MANY blessings for which to be thankful!!! And the friends I have found here are among them.

Merry CHRISTmas to you, too!!! :-)

Re: To: Suzanne

Suzanne D on 12/24/01 at 14:57 (067753)

Thank you so much, my Friend! You are so right in what you wrote! Thank you for reminding me. My mother died on Christmas night, so you and I can relate to these feelings at this time of the year.

BUT, there are MANY blessings for which to be thankful!!! And the friends I have found here are among them.

Merry CHRISTmas to you, too!!! :-)