Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Happy Holidays to all

Posted by Tammie on 12/24/01 at 12:43 (067749)

The day is beautiful with a bit of snow and the tree is twinkling with hope,my home is warm and the gifts many.My table is laden with much good food. I hear my children which are no longer , but mere minature adults, laughing and eager to help! My hubby came home with a smile and a bit of cheer to complete the best gift of all! We are all here together and warm and fed and family is the gift I am grateful for the most. Later as we continue our day with greetings to the rest of the family and the giving of thanks I will include a prayer for all those that are scattered or those who have not what I , and pray that all find there gift in what ever it might be.To those with the sadness and the burden of grief I wish to offer a special ((((Hug ))))) of comfort as tho I know that u are sad, I also know that the sun will come again for u as see look into your fine heart and u shall see the love is there and the memeories are many and how can u be sad when u feel this overwelming sense of love? To those in pain the pain that is to much to bare, remember the gift that is given to us as we search behind us and see no footprints of our own, we can and we will get thru today and tomorrow as it is a promise and that promise will never be forgotton. Since I am a very long winded person, I am trying to keep this short and as simple as I can, so with this I will end thease thoughts with .

I would like to thank all of you each and every unique individual here, each has a special quality and a special part of my life and to which I will always be a bit grateful to you. I wish that I can give you all the gift you choose but of course I am unable to do that. So instead I will say a prayer to the one that can , and offer a huge ((((((HUG))))))) to all of you and wish that your Holiday be full of sweet memories and lots of warmth and love as that is the best goft of all! Then I wish to hope that 2002 be a much better year for the healing of feet, and that as time goes on we dont forget the loving people who have always offered so much to keep this board going! May the holidays be safe for all of you and see you soon, as now I will continue to enjoy the warmth and cheer of my family! Love to all and Merry Christmas also!

Re: Happy Holidays to all

Suzanne D on 12/24/01 at 15:02 (067754)

Tammie, thank you for sharing a little bit of your home with us today - a very beautiful and peaceful scene! Thank you also for your hugs and warm thoughts and wishes throughout the year!

My wish for you is to receive such warmth and goodness right back to you at this special season and all through the year!

My daughter appreciated reading the e-mail you sent me a few weeks ago concerning her grandmother and the night she died. She appreciated your thoughts and words as well as I did.

Merry Christmas!

Maureen S on 12/24/01 at 19:29 (067760)

Hello to all!!
I have been thinking about all of my wonderful friends from this site and hope that all of you are having a wonderful holiday time with family and friends. I know that sometimes things are difficult when feet are giving you grief. I am sure that we all want to have joy and happiness during this time of year and that it is sometimes necessary to reach out to others so that we can have that in our lives.
May all your holiday wishes come true and know that I am praying for each one of us to have a better coming year with the prospect of one day having happy feet again!!(wouldnt that be a dream come true!!)\

Much love and friendship to all and please have a safe and joyous holiday season--prayers to all
Maureen

Necee on 12/26/01 at 00:15 (067799)

Enjoyed reading your post as always Tammie. Glad to know that your having a great Christmas with family and friends.
love and prayers,
Necee

Suzanne D on 12/24/01 at 15:02 (067754)

Tammie, thank you for sharing a little bit of your home with us today - a very beautiful and peaceful scene! Thank you also for your hugs and warm thoughts and wishes throughout the year!

My wish for you is to receive such warmth and goodness right back to you at this special season and all through the year!

My daughter appreciated reading the e-mail you sent me a few weeks ago concerning her grandmother and the night she died. She appreciated your thoughts and words as well as I did.

Merry Christmas!

Maureen S on 12/24/01 at 19:29 (067760)

Hello to all!!
I have been thinking about all of my wonderful friends from this site and hope that all of you are having a wonderful holiday time with family and friends. I know that sometimes things are difficult when feet are giving you grief. I am sure that we all want to have joy and happiness during this time of year and that it is sometimes necessary to reach out to others so that we can have that in our lives.
May all your holiday wishes come true and know that I am praying for each one of us to have a better coming year with the prospect of one day having happy feet again!!(wouldnt that be a dream come true!!)\

Much love and friendship to all and please have a safe and joyous holiday season--prayers to all
Maureen

Necee on 12/26/01 at 00:15 (067799)

Enjoyed reading your post as always Tammie. Glad to know that your having a great Christmas with family and friends.
love and prayers,
Necee