Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Etonic Walking Shoes with built in magnets

Posted by John h on 12/25/01 at 11:01 (067784)

I was just looking at Etonic Walking shoes with built in magnets. I do not know anything about magnets so I neither reccomend or discount them. They are called Magnetex Walking Shoes and they come with laces or velcro straps. Cost is $65. You can see them on the Etonic web site.

Re: Etonic Walking Shoes with built in magnets

Ed Davis, DPM on 1/03/02 at 22:24 (068625)

Magnets are a controversial mode of treatment. People either beleive in them or not. A lot of anectdotal evidence but not much in the way of scientific studies to support the effectiveness of magnets. A number of companies sell 'therapeutic' magnets via multi-level marketing in oder to create an enthusiastic sales force.
Ed

Re: Etonic Walking Shoes with built in magnets

Ed Davis, DPM on 1/03/02 at 22:24 (068625)

Magnets are a controversial mode of treatment. People either beleive in them or not. A lot of anectdotal evidence but not much in the way of scientific studies to support the effectiveness of magnets. A number of companies sell 'therapeutic' magnets via multi-level marketing in oder to create an enthusiastic sales force.
Ed