Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Think I'll just hang out here

Posted by Necee on 12/27/01 at 01:42 (067870)

My oh My! There's too much tension on the Treatments/Symptoms board for this gal.....I'm stayin put right here!
Happy Trails......

Re: Think I'll just hang out here

nancy s. on 12/27/01 at 07:05 (067876)

what tension, necee? am i missing something? i hate missing something.... but it seems like paradise over there on the treatments board compared to family holiday tensions! yes, my holiday included some of those, but i'm still pleased with it because i bit my tongue the whole time and so have no regrets.
nancy

Necee on 12/27/01 at 13:33 (067897)

Just read Tingling Feet on the Treatments Board. I felt that TENSE TINGLING feeling all the way to Texas, Ha!
Happy New Year!!!!!!and Happy Trails.....
Necee

Re: To Nancy S.---Re: Think I'll just hang out here

Necee on 12/27/01 at 13:38 (067898)

Hey---- no regrets but a very sore tongue!!!! Right Nancy....I've been there and done that myself!
Happy Trails.....
Necee

Re: Necee...... To Nancy S.---Re: Think I'll just hang out here

nancy s. on 12/27/01 at 14:57 (067904)

you're right, and i do have a sore tongue! i had to bite it several times, you know.
maybe i'll get out one of my antique medicine bottles with a little potion left on the bottom and give some a try. heh heh.
nancy

nancy s. on 12/27/01 at 07:05 (067876)

what tension, necee? am i missing something? i hate missing something.... but it seems like paradise over there on the treatments board compared to family holiday tensions! yes, my holiday included some of those, but i'm still pleased with it because i bit my tongue the whole time and so have no regrets.
nancy

Necee on 12/27/01 at 13:33 (067897)

Just read Tingling Feet on the Treatments Board. I felt that TENSE TINGLING feeling all the way to Texas, Ha!
Happy New Year!!!!!!and Happy Trails.....
Necee

Re: To Nancy S.---Re: Think I'll just hang out here

Necee on 12/27/01 at 13:38 (067898)

Hey---- no regrets but a very sore tongue!!!! Right Nancy....I've been there and done that myself!
Happy Trails.....
Necee

Re: Necee...... To Nancy S.---Re: Think I'll just hang out here

nancy s. on 12/27/01 at 14:57 (067904)

you're right, and i do have a sore tongue! i had to bite it several times, you know.
maybe i'll get out one of my antique medicine bottles with a little potion left on the bottom and give some a try. heh heh.
nancy