Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Where are all our chatting buddies???

Posted by Necee on 12/28/01 at 01:18 (067947)

Some of us have been wondering where the rest of you are?
We never see you on the IM anymore, what goes??? Now I do realize that the holidays are family time, but don't forget about us!
We always have a great time chatting! Hope it continues in the New Year
Happy Trails....
Necee

Re: Where are all our chatting buddies???

wendyn on 12/28/01 at 10:26 (067980)

I loved the IM Necee - but probably a little too much. I was so overburdened with work commitments, that when I switched computers I just never reinstalled it.

I may eventually - but it's next to impossible for me to turn down an offer to chat (and we did have some of the most INTERESTING conversations...especially about those bed and breakfasts!) so it was impairing my ability to get anything else done!!!

Laurie R on 12/28/01 at 14:27 (067999)

Hi Necee and Wendy , In the summer I had all kinds of time to chat on the IM late at night . Now that the kids are back in school I have to get up earily with them . So I go to bed eariler also .. I miss the chats also . WE had some wonderful times ... Oh the things we would all talk about . So much fun .

Now with my pain the way it is , I do not stay on the computer for long.

I can never forget any of you . We all have become a family .... For now I have to stay in touch through emails .... I really do miss chatting ...

Much love to you ,Laurie R

Tammie on 12/28/01 at 21:26 (068034)

Son is home from college and he uses the computor a lot so I cant be on as much! I miss our chats, but soon he will go back to Ky and I will miss him heheh. Not avoiding anyone just a matter of sharing lol!

wendyn on 12/28/01 at 10:26 (067980)

I loved the IM Necee - but probably a little too much. I was so overburdened with work commitments, that when I switched computers I just never reinstalled it.

I may eventually - but it's next to impossible for me to turn down an offer to chat (and we did have some of the most INTERESTING conversations...especially about those bed and breakfasts!) so it was impairing my ability to get anything else done!!!

Laurie R on 12/28/01 at 14:27 (067999)

Hi Necee and Wendy , In the summer I had all kinds of time to chat on the IM late at night . Now that the kids are back in school I have to get up earily with them . So I go to bed eariler also .. I miss the chats also . WE had some wonderful times ... Oh the things we would all talk about . So much fun .

Now with my pain the way it is , I do not stay on the computer for long.

I can never forget any of you . We all have become a family .... For now I have to stay in touch through emails .... I really do miss chatting ...

Much love to you ,Laurie R

Tammie on 12/28/01 at 21:26 (068034)

Son is home from college and he uses the computor a lot so I cant be on as much! I miss our chats, but soon he will go back to Ky and I will miss him heheh. Not avoiding anyone just a matter of sharing lol!