Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Where is our sister Judy ??????

Posted by Laurie R on 12/28/01 at 19:11 (068025)

Hi Everyone , I was wondering where Judy has been . Has anyone heard from her. Judy when you have time let us know how you are doing .... Laurie R

Re: Where is our sister Judy ??????

Julie on 12/29/01 at 00:56 (068048)

I've been wondering too, Judy. Maybe the arrival home of her son Chris has been taking up most of her time - I shouldn't wonder!

Judy, where are you? And how is Chris? I'll bet he's regaling you all with tales of England and Europe. Please give him my best wishes.

John h on 12/29/01 at 09:47 (068062)

From what I hear she and her family are somewhere in the mountains hanging ten on skis. Her son is home from England. I suspect she will appear after the New Year.

JudyS on 12/29/01 at 12:09 (068076)

Hi folks....funny you should ask as this is the first opportunity in about ten days I've had to sit at the computer. We did in fact pick up Chris in LA last week then headed north to the Tahoe area to spend Christmas with our older son, Neil. Got home late Thursday, hosted a neighborhood Xmas get-together, and am now hosting a serious cold virus! Can't even talk (Except here) which, I guess, is not a bad thing to some folks!
Julie, what's this I'm seeing about you traveling to India? Oh I do hope you stay aware - as we have all learned to do in the US! And you're right, Chris has been full of nothing but good stories about his stay in London/Europe - he absolutely loved every moment. He got a new girlfriend too - but don't tell him I told you!
Happy Holidays to all.

John h on 12/29/01 at 12:26 (068082)

Welcome home Judy. Get well!!!! Where is Nancy N? She seems to be hiding out. I bet she is home with her parents.

Re: I'm right here, John!

Nancy N on 12/29/01 at 13:21 (068084)

I'm right here, John, where I belong! (never thought I'd say that about NJ, I'll confess!) I have been in Florida for the past week at my parents' new house--I know Florida is supposed to be wonderful but I just couldn't get into it at Christmas--was this really Christmas, in the warm weather, with the palm trees??? And I had a cold/sore throat to boot--thought it might've been strep Christmas morning so I went to the Urgent Care facility to be told that it probably wasn't and to get some Chloraseptic--you know I must've been desperate for the stuff because I paid over $7 for one bottle at a convenience store!!

Then it got cold for the last two days, which made us wonder what the point was, I could come home and be cold!! So my brother, sister-in-law, and I flew to Baltimore (as scheduled) on Friday and I drove back from Charm City this afternoon. I thought of Dr. Z and all of you as I drove past Woodbury on 295 (which I was starting to think was the drive that would not end!!).

Now I have to go unpack and clean my house before New Year's Eve... I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays this year!

Re: I bet it was great being with family

Tammie on 12/29/01 at 21:00 (068102)

It sure is nice to hear you had a wonderful time with your family! That is the best feeling to all be together, especially after this eye opening year! I am sorry that you had to get sick tho I hope soon you will feel better! Christams is hard to imagaine with out the cold weather for us I suppose but to some it would seem unusual with it and not the warmth, so i guess we have to make it inside what we need it to be. Dream of the cold snow if u need it and if not dream of the sunshine and warmth if that suits u. Whatever just enjoy the season! Happy New years to u .

Re: Judy

Tammie on 12/29/01 at 21:02 (068103)

I am so glad you got to be with your kids it is great to be together! I am sorry to hear that u to had the nasty sick stuff as many seem to be reporting that . I hope you are feeling better and that the New Year brings you health and lots of happiness always!Take care now and look foward to your posts again.

Necee on 12/31/01 at 00:09 (068179)

Hi Nancy,
Glad to see that your back home safe and sound. Sure hope your feeling better, and that you have a wonderful New Year!
Necee

Julie on 12/29/01 at 00:56 (068048)

I've been wondering too, Judy. Maybe the arrival home of her son Chris has been taking up most of her time - I shouldn't wonder!

Judy, where are you? And how is Chris? I'll bet he's regaling you all with tales of England and Europe. Please give him my best wishes.

John h on 12/29/01 at 09:47 (068062)

From what I hear she and her family are somewhere in the mountains hanging ten on skis. Her son is home from England. I suspect she will appear after the New Year.

JudyS on 12/29/01 at 12:09 (068076)

Hi folks....funny you should ask as this is the first opportunity in about ten days I've had to sit at the computer. We did in fact pick up Chris in LA last week then headed north to the Tahoe area to spend Christmas with our older son, Neil. Got home late Thursday, hosted a neighborhood Xmas get-together, and am now hosting a serious cold virus! Can't even talk (Except here) which, I guess, is not a bad thing to some folks!
Julie, what's this I'm seeing about you traveling to India? Oh I do hope you stay aware - as we have all learned to do in the US! And you're right, Chris has been full of nothing but good stories about his stay in London/Europe - he absolutely loved every moment. He got a new girlfriend too - but don't tell him I told you!
Happy Holidays to all.

John h on 12/29/01 at 12:26 (068082)

Welcome home Judy. Get well!!!! Where is Nancy N? She seems to be hiding out. I bet she is home with her parents.

Nancy N on 12/29/01 at 13:21 (068084)

I'm right here, John, where I belong! (never thought I'd say that about NJ, I'll confess!) I have been in Florida for the past week at my parents' new house--I know Florida is supposed to be wonderful but I just couldn't get into it at Christmas--was this really Christmas, in the warm weather, with the palm trees??? And I had a cold/sore throat to boot--thought it might've been strep Christmas morning so I went to the Urgent Care facility to be told that it probably wasn't and to get some Chloraseptic--you know I must've been desperate for the stuff because I paid over $7 for one bottle at a convenience store!!

Then it got cold for the last two days, which made us wonder what the point was, I could come home and be cold!! So my brother, sister-in-law, and I flew to Baltimore (as scheduled) on Friday and I drove back from Charm City this afternoon. I thought of Dr. Z and all of you as I drove past Woodbury on 295 (which I was starting to think was the drive that would not end!!).

Now I have to go unpack and clean my house before New Year's Eve... I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays this year!

Re: I bet it was great being with family

Tammie on 12/29/01 at 21:00 (068102)

It sure is nice to hear you had a wonderful time with your family! That is the best feeling to all be together, especially after this eye opening year! I am sorry that you had to get sick tho I hope soon you will feel better! Christams is hard to imagaine with out the cold weather for us I suppose but to some it would seem unusual with it and not the warmth, so i guess we have to make it inside what we need it to be. Dream of the cold snow if u need it and if not dream of the sunshine and warmth if that suits u. Whatever just enjoy the season! Happy New years to u .

Re: Judy

Tammie on 12/29/01 at 21:02 (068103)

I am so glad you got to be with your kids it is great to be together! I am sorry to hear that u to had the nasty sick stuff as many seem to be reporting that . I hope you are feeling better and that the New Year brings you health and lots of happiness always!Take care now and look foward to your posts again.

Necee on 12/31/01 at 00:09 (068179)

Hi Nancy,
Glad to see that your back home safe and sound. Sure hope your feeling better, and that you have a wonderful New Year!
Necee