Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Slip-resistant work shoe?

Posted by JoAnn Fl on 12/28/01 at 23:46 (068042)

I have so much trouble finding a slip-resistant work shoe, and now with the PF its almost impossible! I have to wear black and it has to be slip resistant. Suggestions anyone? I need a wide width. Thanks

Re: Slip-resistant work shoe?

Julie on 12/29/01 at 01:13 (068051)

JoAnn, Birkenstock have a Professional range that includes some models that are specifically slip-resistant. Have a look at their website by clicking on the link here.

But it sounds as though you have a stand-up job? That's not good news for PF. Taking a broader view (broader than shoes, I mean) you should really try to get switched to sit-down duties and give your feet a chance to heal.

Nicole K. on 12/30/01 at 18:49 (068153)

Ecco mobile shoes will probably be good.

Julie on 12/29/01 at 01:13 (068051)

JoAnn, Birkenstock have a Professional range that includes some models that are specifically slip-resistant. Have a look at their website by clicking on the link here.

But it sounds as though you have a stand-up job? That's not good news for PF. Taking a broader view (broader than shoes, I mean) you should really try to get switched to sit-down duties and give your feet a chance to heal.

Nicole K. on 12/30/01 at 18:49 (068153)

Ecco mobile shoes will probably be good.