Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

My Story: I thought I'd never find relief...

Posted by Linda M on 12/30/01 at 15:53 (068139)

Hi--

In July 2000, I developed severe pain in my right heel. Thinking it was caused by a new & different brand of sneaker, I tried other shoes. It didn't help. I was limping, and the pain only got worse. By the next month I was diagnosed (through x-ray & MRI) with moderate plantar faciitis along with a 2mm heel spur. It's hard to believe such a diagnosis could be the cause such pain! I discovered this message board and read comments/suggestions and was left with encouragement, but also a vague sense of doom. I did try everything short of surgery--ice packs, custom made orthotics, ultrasound through water, a vitamin regimen recommended by my naturopath, foot exercises and massage treatments by my chiropractor, wore Rockport & Easy Spirit walking shoes, and lost 10 lbs(which I have since gained back).

I had some relief, but still had to curtail any activities requiring walking. I was 48 years old and could no longer take part in so many things my family enjoyed without aggravating my foot condition. As I live in a city where everyone walks, even going to the grocery store was a major challenge. I was feeling very discouraged by what the future seemed to hold for me.

In October 2000, I was introduced by a friend to Tahitian Noni Juice and started drinking it. By February 2001, I realized that I was not having the problems I had before in walking even short distances. I have been drinking Noni juice now for about a year, and I have not experienced any heel pain. I have continued to massage my foot as recommended by my chiropractor. (Using Tahitian Noni Essential Oil, now down to once a day).

This past Labor Day weekend, I spent the day running all around Hershey Park with my family. My husband said he never thought I'd be able to do that again! I was able to shop for Chrismas without giving my foot another thought.

I am sharing my story in the hopes that some may find possible benefit as I believe I have. I've waited to post my story to see if my faciitis flared up again. It hasn't. It seems to me that drinking Noni juice is the only thing that I have done differently from the others whose stories I read on the message board when I was first diagnosed. (I have not visited since then.)

I have since become an independent distributor of Morinda's Tahitian Noni Juice. If you are interested in more information, please feel free to contact me: (email removed). Best wishes in the New Year!

Re: SPAM !!!

Spam on 12/30/01 at 17:17 (068141)

Spam !!!

Carmen H on 12/31/01 at 07:25 (068188)

I see we have a grown up on the board.

Spam on 12/30/01 at 17:17 (068141)

Spam !!!

Carmen H on 12/31/01 at 07:25 (068188)

I see we have a grown up on the board.