Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

update on ol Carmy

Posted by Carmen H on 12/31/01 at 08:05 (068194)

Well I have been waiting awhile to give an update on my health JUST in case the burning returned or anything like that. Since my first treament of NST my feet have only gotten better. The burning has not returned since my adjustments by the kinesologist and funny enough on my last trip to him (I am going back after the New Year and hope to get even better) he said to me 'Carmen I anticipate that after this visit you will see a remarkable change in the way your feet feel. I don't know if it will get worse before you get better but I have a feeling this visit will give you some real relief.'
He was right. Since that day no more cramps in my arches, no more burning or nerve pain.....some slight discomfort but nothing at all like it was.
The Carpal tunnel pain has not returned either and my back isn't burning at all anymore. I feel like a different person. The conservative docs are encouraging me to continue going as they (Rheumotologist, Neurologist, Exercise Phsy., Orthopedic and Pod.) couldn't figure out what was wrong.
After all the MRI's, blood tests, tests all I had to do was go to the Kin.Chiro/ and the NST therapist.
Can you imagine all the money I could have saved?
Anyway...thought I'd give a good update for a change since I was Miss Negative for awhile....:-)
I am getting orthotics anyway to keep this from coming back and am continuing on anti inflammatories as they aren't hurting me. I have been using my massager on my feet this past two weeks and it helps keep the blood flow moving as well. All in all...I feel pretty good and hope to start walking for exercise someday in the near future. I won't be trying it for awhile though...a couple more NST treatments and I may give it a go.

Re: update on ol Carmy

Laurie R on 12/31/01 at 10:21 (068207)

Dear Carmen , Your post is so wonderful to see this morning . You deserve to feel better after everything you have been through ... Now my friend , you have never been ' Miss nagative ' Never . You have always been one to look for answers ...... We all have foot problems , but their is not one treatment that is going to work for all of us ... We have to keep looking to find what works best for us . It seems to me you have found what is working for you ... Keep up with the NST .. I can not tell you how happy I am that it is working so well for you ..... Now that is what I like to hear..

Let's hope for all that 2002 will be a better year ..

Thank you again for your wonderful post ... Now when you get all better don't forget about the rest of us ....

Much love to you Carmen you are truly an awesome person .... Laurie R

Necee on 12/31/01 at 10:22 (068208)

Hi Carmen,
Fantastic! I just finished reading your post and I'm so happy for you.
To get the worst part of your pain over with in 2001! And not bring it with you in the New Year, thats a great way to start 2002.
I hope that your improvement continues but don't let that stop you from frequenting this board. The rest of us still need encouragment.
Its nice to have someone here that is eager to help and full of life and love for others as you are.
May your New Year bring you peace, happiness and good health.
God Bless friend,
Necee

Re: glad you're improving! (nm)

elliott on 12/31/01 at 21:27 (068286)

Laurie R on 12/31/01 at 10:21 (068207)

Dear Carmen , Your post is so wonderful to see this morning . You deserve to feel better after everything you have been through ... Now my friend , you have never been ' Miss nagative ' Never . You have always been one to look for answers ...... We all have foot problems , but their is not one treatment that is going to work for all of us ... We have to keep looking to find what works best for us . It seems to me you have found what is working for you ... Keep up with the NST .. I can not tell you how happy I am that it is working so well for you ..... Now that is what I like to hear..

Let's hope for all that 2002 will be a better year ..

Thank you again for your wonderful post ... Now when you get all better don't forget about the rest of us ....

Much love to you Carmen you are truly an awesome person .... Laurie R

Necee on 12/31/01 at 10:22 (068208)

Hi Carmen,
Fantastic! I just finished reading your post and I'm so happy for you.
To get the worst part of your pain over with in 2001! And not bring it with you in the New Year, thats a great way to start 2002.
I hope that your improvement continues but don't let that stop you from frequenting this board. The rest of us still need encouragment.
Its nice to have someone here that is eager to help and full of life and love for others as you are.
May your New Year bring you peace, happiness and good health.
God Bless friend,
Necee

Re: glad you're improving! (nm)

elliott on 12/31/01 at 21:27 (068286)