Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I would to know more and have a picture of the baby ossatron

Posted by DR Zuckerman on 12/31/01 at 12:00 (068218)

(email removed)

Re: I'll trade you for another Dr. Z coffee mug :-)

elliott on 12/31/01 at 15:32 (068248)

Hi! Took a break. Interesting discussion. I found the site below surfing the web:

http://www.logistica-medical.co.uk/

Once there, scroll down a bit until you see the big ovalized headings for Reflectron and Equitron. In that section, click on Reflectron, which is referred to as the 'little sister to the Ossatron'. Sounds exactly like what Lis is referring to. Claims an 80% success rate with 1.6 treatments. (There's even a reference there to a study done in Italy, on a certain part of the, er, male body.) But someone might want to verify whether the seemingly high success figures for the study stated in the last pdf file (I think for Big Sis) are accurate.

If Li'l Sis really holds her own against Big Sis, even if it's just in space savings, maybe you could swap Big Sis for Li'l Sis and then convert the outdoor trailer into an overnight hotel for your patients. :-) Or take Li'l Sis on the road for house calls! :-)

DR Zuckerman on 12/31/01 at 15:40 (068253)

Welcome back., I may have to hire you as my ESWT construction adviser. Lets just turn the trailer into a camper

Re: Did you try to email me a day or two ago?

elliott on 12/31/01 at 18:11 (068271)

I think that was from you, but it was blank, no text.

elliott on 12/31/01 at 15:32 (068248)

Hi! Took a break. Interesting discussion. I found the site below surfing the web:

http://www.logistica-medical.co.uk/

Once there, scroll down a bit until you see the big ovalized headings for Reflectron and Equitron. In that section, click on Reflectron, which is referred to as the 'little sister to the Ossatron'. Sounds exactly like what Lis is referring to. Claims an 80% success rate with 1.6 treatments. (There's even a reference there to a study done in Italy, on a certain part of the, er, male body.) But someone might want to verify whether the seemingly high success figures for the study stated in the last pdf file (I think for Big Sis) are accurate.

If Li'l Sis really holds her own against Big Sis, even if it's just in space savings, maybe you could swap Big Sis for Li'l Sis and then convert the outdoor trailer into an overnight hotel for your patients. :-) Or take Li'l Sis on the road for house calls! :-)

DR Zuckerman on 12/31/01 at 15:40 (068253)

Welcome back., I may have to hire you as my ESWT construction adviser. Lets just turn the trailer into a camper

Re: Did you try to email me a day or two ago?

elliott on 12/31/01 at 18:11 (068271)

I think that was from you, but it was blank, no text.