Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Elliott!

Posted by Carmen H on 12/31/01 at 18:51 (068283)

Allright Elliiiooottttttttt...where are you????
I promise to try not to write in capitals if you come back to us.
:-)

Re: Elliott!

wendyn on 12/31/01 at 22:44 (068293)

No (((HUGS))) for him either.

Me either...I'm not really a hug person. Here or in real life.

Laurie R on 12/31/01 at 22:56 (068297)

Ok I take all the hugs , I am such a huggy person . I hug everyone .. Laurie R

Carmen H on 1/01/02 at 09:28 (068319)

Me and you Laurie! I do too..I get it from my mom.
Funny story...My mom was at a clients office oneday and as she was leaving a meeting with him on purchasing she got up and hugged him goodbye (she is so used to being that way with family and friends) and he laughed and hugged her back!
funny funny!
She said she was so embarrassed....:-)

Re: I'm here! I'm here! And thanks, everyone!

elliott on 1/01/02 at 17:17 (068374)

I get this feeling like a lot of you are trying to wear me down with welcomes and niceness until I get all mushy inside. And I'm scared your strategy is going to work. Yikes! Shields up!

Carmen, thanks for the support and sticking by me. I can't figure out why you seem to like my posts, yet get riled up by others. Please don't let posts get to you; it's not worth it. Try and play it cool.

Wendy, no hugs for you either. So there. :-) And hey, that's cool too!

Tammie, thanks for the welcome you gave elsewhere.

Laurie, believe it or not, I think of you and your predicament a lot, even when I'm not logged on. Really hope you get better.

Hey, this post has nothing to do with TTS; get this guy outta here and onto Social/Support where he belongs. :-)

Tammie on 1/01/02 at 17:31 (068375)

No Thanks needed you are a pretty smart guy that is a fact . You have shown that you know alot about the troubles of feet and that is what I am interested in another fact! Also of course I prefer the nicer side but I understand sometimes the facts cannot be covered with nicities! Good to see you are back and that a gain is a fact! Happy New Year!

Laurie R on 1/01/02 at 18:52 (068386)

Hi Elliott , What do you mean believe it or not ??? Of course I believe it . Elliott you bring so much to this board . The thing I like about you the most is , you can dish it out , but you can also take it ... So for your kind words here is a hug weather you want it or not ...
((((((Elliott)))))))) , going ahead get mad ...LOL !!!!

This is what I have to say to you , keep being you ......I love it ....

My best to you , you know I have learned a lot from you and I think you rock !Laurie R That is what makes this board so great , all the different people , man it would be sad if we all were the same through all this pain... Don't forget Elliott , I have been a bartender my whole adult life, I can take it with the best of yous , and yes that is yous , I am also Italian ....

Re: Re:Elliott , the above post is for you .......:)EOM

Laurie R on 1/02/02 at 10:51 (068436)

EOM

Re: I know that

elliott on 1/03/02 at 00:55 (068507)

But it seems like you're giving me sexy Italian hugs, so I don't want everyone else here to know that. :-) Here's hoping that one day soon, yous will be back to bartending, and in the middle of my run I'll drop in for a drink.

elliott

wendyn on 12/31/01 at 22:44 (068293)

No (((HUGS))) for him either.

Me either...I'm not really a hug person. Here or in real life.

Laurie R on 12/31/01 at 22:56 (068297)

Ok I take all the hugs , I am such a huggy person . I hug everyone .. Laurie R

Carmen H on 1/01/02 at 09:28 (068319)

Me and you Laurie! I do too..I get it from my mom.
Funny story...My mom was at a clients office oneday and as she was leaving a meeting with him on purchasing she got up and hugged him goodbye (she is so used to being that way with family and friends) and he laughed and hugged her back!
funny funny!
She said she was so embarrassed....:-)

elliott on 1/01/02 at 17:17 (068374)

I get this feeling like a lot of you are trying to wear me down with welcomes and niceness until I get all mushy inside. And I'm scared your strategy is going to work. Yikes! Shields up!

Carmen, thanks for the support and sticking by me. I can't figure out why you seem to like my posts, yet get riled up by others. Please don't let posts get to you; it's not worth it. Try and play it cool.

Wendy, no hugs for you either. So there. :-) And hey, that's cool too!

Tammie, thanks for the welcome you gave elsewhere.

Laurie, believe it or not, I think of you and your predicament a lot, even when I'm not logged on. Really hope you get better.

Hey, this post has nothing to do with TTS; get this guy outta here and onto Social/Support where he belongs. :-)

Tammie on 1/01/02 at 17:31 (068375)

No Thanks needed you are a pretty smart guy that is a fact . You have shown that you know alot about the troubles of feet and that is what I am interested in another fact! Also of course I prefer the nicer side but I understand sometimes the facts cannot be covered with nicities! Good to see you are back and that a gain is a fact! Happy New Year!

Laurie R on 1/01/02 at 18:52 (068386)

Hi Elliott , What do you mean believe it or not ??? Of course I believe it . Elliott you bring so much to this board . The thing I like about you the most is , you can dish it out , but you can also take it ... So for your kind words here is a hug weather you want it or not ...
((((((Elliott)))))))) , going ahead get mad ...LOL !!!!

This is what I have to say to you , keep being you ......I love it ....

My best to you , you know I have learned a lot from you and I think you rock !Laurie R That is what makes this board so great , all the different people , man it would be sad if we all were the same through all this pain... Don't forget Elliott , I have been a bartender my whole adult life, I can take it with the best of yous , and yes that is yous , I am also Italian ....

Re: Re:Elliott , the above post is for you .......:)EOM

Laurie R on 1/02/02 at 10:51 (068436)

EOM

Re: I know that

elliott on 1/03/02 at 00:55 (068507)

But it seems like you're giving me sexy Italian hugs, so I don't want everyone else here to know that. :-) Here's hoping that one day soon, yous will be back to bartending, and in the middle of my run I'll drop in for a drink.

elliott