Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

AOL Chats*** Come join the fun***

Posted by Necee on 1/01/02 at 02:17 (068309)

Richard I sure enjoyed our chat today! Maureen, Tammie and I had fun!
Hey if any of you would like to join our little AOL chat group, let us know.
We have a great time chatting. All you have to do is sign on to AOL Instant Messenger, (its free) and come up with a chat name, when you do let us know what your name is so that we can add you to our list.
Happy Trails....
Necee

Re: AOL Chats*** Come join the fun***

Carmen H on 1/01/02 at 09:31 (068322)

As soon as I get my computer straightened out I may join! I'll let you know Necee...
:-)

Tammie on 1/01/02 at 13:54 (068350)

That was good Necee I forget to remind others that we sometimes chat together on AOL! Yes it is alot of fun, and we dont always chat about feet . It is nice to see others from the board chatting as we really get to know each other! Looking foward to you joining us soon!It was fun talking with Richard the other day he was very helpful . He did not even seem as tho he were uncomfortable with 3 women lol. His daughter is breaking him in well. Take care and have a Happy New Year.

Richard, C.Ped on 1/02/02 at 10:45 (068435)

That was fun the other day...I told my wife about out conversation. I was comfortable because there was not to much huggy huggy mushy mushy. LOL!
Richard

Nancy N on 1/02/02 at 13:32 (068444)

We need to get you and John H in a chat room together, Richard--then maybe John wouldn't run away at the first sign of 'girl talk'!

john h on 1/03/02 at 10:02 (068534)

I did participate in the womanly chats for sometime. only once did another guy appear and it was the very quiet SCOTT. He refused to talk. I thought I was tough but found out very quickly a group of ladies can overwhelm me very quickly, Women should definitely go to war because they could talk the enemy to death (this should bring a response!).

Re: Yes women could lull you into our den,

Tammie on 1/03/02 at 11:22 (068544)

Oh yes indeed we can soothe them with Love and affection huh!!!! As sometimes men feel this is sissy stuff! Then we can tame them with the gossip as we lull them to sleep! Yes there is something about the gift of gab! John you have always been a gentleman and sometimes it is very hard to find in this day and age!Take care and hope the New Year is good for u!

Nancy N on 1/03/02 at 13:59 (068550)

John, we enjoy your company and you know you love being in a chat room with us girls! ;) And never let it be said that you can't hold your own in a conversation! Those of us who have been fortunate enough to meet you know otherwise!

Carmen H on 1/01/02 at 09:31 (068322)

As soon as I get my computer straightened out I may join! I'll let you know Necee...
:-)

Tammie on 1/01/02 at 13:54 (068350)

That was good Necee I forget to remind others that we sometimes chat together on AOL! Yes it is alot of fun, and we dont always chat about feet . It is nice to see others from the board chatting as we really get to know each other! Looking foward to you joining us soon!It was fun talking with Richard the other day he was very helpful . He did not even seem as tho he were uncomfortable with 3 women lol. His daughter is breaking him in well. Take care and have a Happy New Year.

Richard, C.Ped on 1/02/02 at 10:45 (068435)

That was fun the other day...I told my wife about out conversation. I was comfortable because there was not to much huggy huggy mushy mushy. LOL!
Richard

Nancy N on 1/02/02 at 13:32 (068444)

We need to get you and John H in a chat room together, Richard--then maybe John wouldn't run away at the first sign of 'girl talk'!

john h on 1/03/02 at 10:02 (068534)

I did participate in the womanly chats for sometime. only once did another guy appear and it was the very quiet SCOTT. He refused to talk. I thought I was tough but found out very quickly a group of ladies can overwhelm me very quickly, Women should definitely go to war because they could talk the enemy to death (this should bring a response!).

Re: Yes women could lull you into our den,

Tammie on 1/03/02 at 11:22 (068544)

Oh yes indeed we can soothe them with Love and affection huh!!!! As sometimes men feel this is sissy stuff! Then we can tame them with the gossip as we lull them to sleep! Yes there is something about the gift of gab! John you have always been a gentleman and sometimes it is very hard to find in this day and age!Take care and hope the New Year is good for u!

Nancy N on 1/03/02 at 13:59 (068550)

John, we enjoy your company and you know you love being in a chat room with us girls! ;) And never let it be said that you can't hold your own in a conversation! Those of us who have been fortunate enough to meet you know otherwise!