Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

SNOW!!!

Posted by Necee on 1/02/02 at 17:29 (068464)

I don't believe it!!
I got up this morning and sat by my window with coffee in hand watching it snow.
It's funny how us Texans get all excited at the sight of a snow flake.

Later in the day I had errands to run and everywhere I went people were talking about the snow, now bear in mind that in order to see it you really had to strain your eyes, every once in a while it came down pretty good, but for the most part it melted when it hit the ground. I'll take what ever I can get though. And I'm still hoping at some point this winter we get enough here so that I can build a snowman!!
Happy Trails....
Necee

Re: SNOW!!!

michael b on 1/03/02 at 17:20 (068575)

we saw some flakes in austin, nothing to my knowledge in houston (where i live) had to look pretty hard to see em' in austin - but they were there- my kids felt robbed---- i told them they were lucky to even see the stuff --- what part of texas do you live in??

Re: SNOW!!!

michael b on 1/03/02 at 17:20 (068575)

we saw some flakes in austin, nothing to my knowledge in houston (where i live) had to look pretty hard to see em' in austin - but they were there- my kids felt robbed---- i told them they were lucky to even see the stuff --- what part of texas do you live in??