Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

lis

Posted by paula on 1/02/02 at 20:28 (068474)

hey. been gone a while. just read that whole lis mess. and had to say i find it dismaying that she felt so raged at she will never be back. she had some very important information for us. i was also very dismayed that dr ed davis felt driven from this site. I for one regret that she will not return. i took nothing she said personally. every one has their own way of dealing with this pf monster. everyone has their own way of expressing their enthusiasm. i just hate to see people with good info feeling like they can not come back. dr z you are a classy dude! keep us posted about that machine lis mentioned.

Re: lis

Lis on 1/03/02 at 14:06 (068551)

Paula,
You are very sweet and I thank you. I shall return and with yet more information. I have been International Internet surfing to find out what is in the pipeline ( I cross my fingers but one never knows... it could come back to haunt me again some day) and the news is encouraging. It's a horrible rotten miserable condition and I symapthize deeply with anyone who suffers it BUT I truly believe that you will not have to wait much longer to get relief. I'll write why I believe this tomorrow or day after. Keep the faith !!!
Regards from Rome,
Lis

Re: lis

Lis on 1/03/02 at 14:06 (068551)

Paula,
You are very sweet and I thank you. I shall return and with yet more information. I have been International Internet surfing to find out what is in the pipeline ( I cross my fingers but one never knows... it could come back to haunt me again some day) and the news is encouraging. It's a horrible rotten miserable condition and I symapthize deeply with anyone who suffers it BUT I truly believe that you will not have to wait much longer to get relief. I'll write why I believe this tomorrow or day after. Keep the faith !!!
Regards from Rome,
Lis