Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ask me again-- Brian?

Posted by alan k on 1/04/02 at 14:45 (068704)

Something might be wrong with the board in the question for me: when I click it I get another message heading, about surprise effects of ESWT. Sometimes posts, headings, and identities get crossed, so ask again.

Unless it really was a question for me, in which case my answer is that I can only hypothesize that if one certain machine is considerably larger than the others and often uses a high power protocol, then the superpower side-effects could reasonably be expected to be proportionally or even geometrically greater.**

In that case, the FDA should really be advised to try not to make anyone with the high-voltage type of superpowers angry.

alan k

**This statement is for informational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.

Re: ask me again-- Brian?

BrianJ on 1/04/02 at 20:25 (068758)

Alan --

Sorry about the technical glitches. My question was whether your Thai therapy included a stretching regimen. If so, what stretches did you do and how often?

In any event, congratulations on making such great progress. It must feed wonderful to have your feet back.

Re: ask me again-- Brian?

BrianJ on 1/04/02 at 20:25 (068758)

Alan --

Sorry about the technical glitches. My question was whether your Thai therapy included a stretching regimen. If so, what stretches did you do and how often?

In any event, congratulations on making such great progress. It must feed wonderful to have your feet back.