Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Icing feet in the Winter

Posted by Necee on 1/05/02 at 13:00 (068820)

Just a quick comment--
My feet stay so cold in the Winter that theres no need in me having to ice them! And since it has gotten colder here, my foot pain has deminished somewhat. I know that I have a circulation problem, but isn't it ironic that one problem actually helps another!
Happy Trails....
Necee

Re: Icing feet in the Winter

Carole C on 1/05/02 at 14:37 (068828)

I know what you mean! I haven't been icing my feet at all lately. Instead I have been massaging the poor cold things with body lotion. The warmth of my hands on them feels good! lol

Carole C

john h on 1/07/02 at 10:09 (069046)

Seems to me that 'cold feet' is some sort of female problem. I do not know that I know any guys with cold feet. As a matter of fact my feet are always hot.

Carole C on 1/05/02 at 14:37 (068828)

I know what you mean! I haven't been icing my feet at all lately. Instead I have been massaging the poor cold things with body lotion. The warmth of my hands on them feels good! lol

Carole C

john h on 1/07/02 at 10:09 (069046)

Seems to me that 'cold feet' is some sort of female problem. I do not know that I know any guys with cold feet. As a matter of fact my feet are always hot.