Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

TTS & Floxin

Posted by Joel L on 1/06/02 at 14:24 (068972)

I have TTS (and other effects) from Floxin (antibiotic) poisoning. This condition and cause has been diagnosed by a surgeon and a neurologist. Anyone else dealt with antibiotic poisoning-caused TTS? Is there anything exceptional because of this cause? Any suggestions? Thanks, Joel.

Re: TTS & Floxin

Pauline on 1/06/02 at 21:06 (069007)

I don't have TTS, but Floxin cause me a great deal of problems. Ended up in the hospital so I'd never take that one again. It cause me really bad side affects. Maybe what you experienced was caused by the drug too.

If I had my way that drug would be pulled from the market, but maybe it helps others.

Re: TTS & Floxin

Pauline on 1/06/02 at 21:06 (069007)

I don't have TTS, but Floxin cause me a great deal of problems. Ended up in the hospital so I'd never take that one again. It cause me really bad side affects. Maybe what you experienced was caused by the drug too.

If I had my way that drug would be pulled from the market, but maybe it helps others.