Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

blood circulation

Posted by Marty B on 1/06/02 at 22:24 (069013)

Does anyone know some good sites that talk about blood circulation? I feel that I could really improve my ttf if I could improve circulation. I work out 5 days a week. However weight lifting (sitting down mostly) is that good. I don't have a pool close to me so I'm looking for some sites that address improving circulation. I have noticed that if I put my feet up to help blood flow the fall asleep with in 5 minutes.

Thanks

-Marty

Re: blood circulation

Carmen on 1/07/02 at 09:08 (069041)

Marty one thing that is good for circulation is Vitamin E...so make sure you are getting plenty of it.
I am not sure about sites but massage (by yourself or someone else) will increase the blood flow to your feet. Massage your legs, calves and feet.

Re: blood circulation

Carmen on 1/07/02 at 09:08 (069041)

Marty one thing that is good for circulation is Vitamin E...so make sure you are getting plenty of it.
I am not sure about sites but massage (by yourself or someone else) will increase the blood flow to your feet. Massage your legs, calves and feet.