Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

calling BARBARA-TX

Posted by nancy s. on 1/07/02 at 01:07 (069029)

well i'm up and alone at the moment at an ungodly hour here in the northeast with a winter storm blowing.
and texas barb popped into my head, as she has been doing daily for some time.
so barb! haven't seen you on the board and i'm wondering how you're doing. do you have any news to report? are you in merely bearable pain and enjoying the kids? or are you (hope hope hope) actually in less pain? just wanted you to know i'm thinking of you.
nancy

Re: calling BARBARA-TX

wendyn on 1/07/02 at 08:09 (069034)

I have been wondering about Barbara too - Barbara where are you?

Laurie R on 1/07/02 at 11:45 (069056)

Hi Nancy , I was wondering also about Barbara. How are you doing ? How is your foot , I hope you are healing and you are not in pain anymore. Let us know how you are when you get a chance..... Laurie R

JudyS on 1/07/02 at 15:46 (069097)

Me too, TexBarb! Hope you're well.

Nancy N on 1/07/02 at 16:38 (069109)

I spoke to Barb about a week ago, and she seems to be doing about the same as before. She is just a little bit better after her surgery, but the neuroma is not getting any better (I hope I am remembering this right, it's been a long week!). She also said that the more she refrains from typing, the better her wrists are--so I don't know if she will see this message. I just wanted to let you know the basics in case she isn't up to the typing--I hope she won't mind.

nancy s. on 1/07/02 at 16:45 (069112)

thanks, nancy. ok barb, we don't want you to hurt your wrists. but happy new year, and i hope it's a really different year for you.
nancy

john h on 1/09/02 at 11:31 (069336)

Barb: Come out of hiding. Hope you have not taking up drinking as a hobby.

wendyn on 1/07/02 at 08:09 (069034)

I have been wondering about Barbara too - Barbara where are you?

Laurie R on 1/07/02 at 11:45 (069056)

Hi Nancy , I was wondering also about Barbara. How are you doing ? How is your foot , I hope you are healing and you are not in pain anymore. Let us know how you are when you get a chance..... Laurie R

JudyS on 1/07/02 at 15:46 (069097)

Me too, TexBarb! Hope you're well.

Nancy N on 1/07/02 at 16:38 (069109)

I spoke to Barb about a week ago, and she seems to be doing about the same as before. She is just a little bit better after her surgery, but the neuroma is not getting any better (I hope I am remembering this right, it's been a long week!). She also said that the more she refrains from typing, the better her wrists are--so I don't know if she will see this message. I just wanted to let you know the basics in case she isn't up to the typing--I hope she won't mind.

nancy s. on 1/07/02 at 16:45 (069112)

thanks, nancy. ok barb, we don't want you to hurt your wrists. but happy new year, and i hope it's a really different year for you.
nancy

john h on 1/09/02 at 11:31 (069336)

Barb: Come out of hiding. Hope you have not taking up drinking as a hobby.