Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Feetsies - I spoke toooo soon...

Posted by CatherineL on 1/07/02 at 08:27 (069037)

Hi all,

Thanx for the encouraging posts.

Over the weekend, I summized, I spoke too soon.

My feet started hurting over the weekend and it's been about 3 weeks since my last laser treatment, so it's back for a few more. I was hoping with the combo thingy that I was doing so well with during the last month, would work better than this, :-[.

Laser therapy has alway been the thing that has worked the best, but I thought (hoped) with doing all the things that helped ALL at the same time, then the good effects of the laser would take me over the top, to the other side of the hill towards a cure.

felling de'feet'ed... oh, that was bad huh?

Thanx all..

Catherine

Re: Feetsies - I spoke toooo soon...

john h on 1/09/02 at 11:11 (069325)

Catherine: One of the worst features of PF is that you sometimes can go for a few weeks with little pain and begin to think you are about to be cured and then for reasons frequently unknown your feet revert to their old painful ways. This rollercoaster ride can really efffect you senses so understand that recovery from PF is not linear but a series of ups and downnnnnnnns. Hang tough!

Re: Feetsies - I spoke toooo soon...

john h on 1/09/02 at 11:11 (069325)

Catherine: One of the worst features of PF is that you sometimes can go for a few weeks with little pain and begin to think you are about to be cured and then for reasons frequently unknown your feet revert to their old painful ways. This rollercoaster ride can really efffect you senses so understand that recovery from PF is not linear but a series of ups and downnnnnnnns. Hang tough!