Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

heel pain that feels like a pull

Posted by Dianne L. on 1/07/02 at 20:07 (069121)

For the past couple of weeks I have had reoccuring heel pain in my right foot. The pain is getting worse. What happens is when I bend down a certain way or stretch a certain way I feel a pain in my heel. Almost as if the bending is pulling something up from the bottom of my heel. The pain is a very sharp pain that is getting worse and it lingers and throbs after the initial pain occurs. I don't know if this is related, but, in August of 2001 I sprained the same foot. What do you think? v v v]]]]]][PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPpPpppp{\vb

Re: heel pain that feels like a pull

Dr. Zuckerman on 1/08/02 at 08:10 (069162)

This could the beginnng of plantar fasciitis, or tenodonitis. Avoid the stretching and bendning for the next 4-6 weeks to give the tendon a rest.Avoid going without shoes

Re: heel pain that feels like a pull

Dr. Zuckerman on 1/08/02 at 08:10 (069162)

This could the beginnng of plantar fasciitis, or tenodonitis. Avoid the stretching and bendning for the next 4-6 weeks to give the tendon a rest.Avoid going without shoes