Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Foot is numb

Posted by Jane on 1/08/02 at 08:34 (069171)

Hi.
I came across this message board today while searching for information on foot problems. I am a snowboarder and a couple of days ago I was out riding (it was a great day!). When I came in and took my boots off, my foot was numb and it hurt a little. I jsut thought that it was cold. It is now three days later and the bottem of my foot is still numb. It;s like pins and needles. When I walk, there is pain just below the inside of my ankle. It I touch the inside of my ankle, it is highly sensitive and shoots pain down my foot.

I have no idea what to do. I have been taking it easy and am hoping that this will just get better with rest. I was just wondering if this is just a little injury and will get better in a few days or what.

Thanks

Jane

Re: Foot is numb

Carmen on 1/08/02 at 12:32 (069210)

Jane~
A doctor will asnwer you but why don't you poke around on this site a little...read some of the posts on the other boards (treatments/products...TTS..etc) and see if anyones problem sounds like what you feel.
May help...
Good Luck and welcome to the board.

Re: Foot is numb

Carmen on 1/08/02 at 12:32 (069210)

Jane~
A doctor will asnwer you but why don't you poke around on this site a little...read some of the posts on the other boards (treatments/products...TTS..etc) and see if anyones problem sounds like what you feel.
May help...
Good Luck and welcome to the board.