Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Cherry Concentrate Update

Posted by D.Thomas on 1/08/02 at 09:08 (069179)

Actually I have to admit that this tart cherry concentrate works. I have done a couple tests on myself and it does work. It's not a cure for PF but it does help dealing with the inflammation and the pain.

The thing it has really helped is when I'm sitting my feet feel like vibrators sometimes. I get tingling sensations as well as the vibration sensations. It can kind of drive you nuts along with throbbing pain. The cherry concentrate does help with this quite a bit.

They say to use two teaspoons a day. I drink about 8 tablespoons a day. It's not cheap, but I'll pay anything to help lower the pain on a day to day basis that doesn't require taking 20 advil a day.

Re: Cherry Concentrate Update

john h on 1/08/02 at 11:35 (069198)

are you ordering the concentrate or buying it locally d.thomas?

D.Thomas on 1/08/02 at 11:55 (069202)

I buy it locally from wild oats. $24 a pint. I think it's a pint.

john h on 1/08/02 at 11:58 (069203)

I also buy some at Wild Oates but there concentrate in our store is not 'tart' as I think the recommended product is supposed to be. The product I ordered was really really tart and much cheaper than Wild Oates and did not taste nearly as good.

john h on 1/08/02 at 11:35 (069198)

are you ordering the concentrate or buying it locally d.thomas?

D.Thomas on 1/08/02 at 11:55 (069202)

I buy it locally from wild oats. $24 a pint. I think it's a pint.

john h on 1/08/02 at 11:58 (069203)

I also buy some at Wild Oates but there concentrate in our store is not 'tart' as I think the recommended product is supposed to be. The product I ordered was really really tart and much cheaper than Wild Oates and did not taste nearly as good.