Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Finn Inserts

Posted by john h on 1/08/02 at 11:33 (069197)

I just received a message from the HappyFeet web site Sean mentioned concerning Finn inserts. The message recommend I not use the Finn inserts in any other shoe except Finn Shoes. He indicated it was unlikely that most shoes would have the depth or width to accomodate these inserts. The Finn shoes and sandals did look interesting. He obvioulsy is not trying to sell inserts.

Re: Finn Inserts

john h on 1/08/02 at 12:09 (069206)

I would suggest that you look at some of the Finn shoes. They look very nice and seem to have some nice sandals and clogs for the ladies. They are expensive without a doubt. I have never seen any in our area. They are made in Germany.

Sean F on 1/08/02 at 16:09 (069237)

The results of your research is interesting. I have been buying them there for 6+ months and have dealt with the Pedorthist on staff there several times about using them in other shoes. In fact I got a reply from him this morning with an answer about long term cork compaction due to use in running shoes. I guess the ultimate authority on this would be Finn itself. Thanks for the digging.

john h on 1/08/02 at 12:09 (069206)

I would suggest that you look at some of the Finn shoes. They look very nice and seem to have some nice sandals and clogs for the ladies. They are expensive without a doubt. I have never seen any in our area. They are made in Germany.

Sean F on 1/08/02 at 16:09 (069237)

The results of your research is interesting. I have been buying them there for 6+ months and have dealt with the Pedorthist on staff there several times about using them in other shoes. In fact I got a reply from him this morning with an answer about long term cork compaction due to use in running shoes. I guess the ultimate authority on this would be Finn itself. Thanks for the digging.