Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

HeuyLooieDooieWhatever-hands off

Posted by JudyS on 1/09/02 at 20:15 (069417)

Now ladies, for those of you who were not yet here when HueyDooieWhatever raised his pointy little snout on these boards, please be forewarned that I, JudyS, was his very first wife ever so therefore reserve the right to tell you lovely young things (and you know who you are!) not to get any ideas about him when you gaze at his photo. 'Far as I'm concerned, I retain first rights. And please, don't pay no never-mind to that second-wife huss*&%$# NancyS - she's always trying to hang on my first-wife coattails. Oh yeah - there was also that petite little blond tra@#&*........Wendy, I think. Well, we won't go in to THAT.......:)
HLDW will always be mine. period. Although I am a bit worried about you, Carole, and you, Carmen, and.......well, he has a thing for beautiful blonds. In fact, it was the death of him when that adorable Denise creature showed up in Davey's (Dr. Z-Davey- is HLDW's grandson, I think)office. Fell right down the cellar stairs, he did and broke himself in pieces. More's the pity I suppose. Trouble is he haunts us still. How odd that he's not said a single word here since Davey moved the zapper to the Winnie. Guess you didn't cut him in, huh Dr. Z?

Re: HeuyLooieDooieWhatever-hands off

Carmen on 1/10/02 at 09:33 (069481)

Okay Okay Judy! You get him.....I didn't even think I would be a candidate for such a looker.
;-)

nancy s. on 1/12/02 at 03:43 (069718)

judy s, your first-wife jealousy of me, the second wife nancy s, is over the top, beyond the pale. you must stop this, for your own mental health. i believe you also can't stand it because our beloved webmaster, scott roberts, at one point declared his past love for me when i was still married to huey lewi. or was it merely a crush? in any case, you might join a first-wives club -- i feel for you and hope you can eventually recover from your disappointment.

wendyn on 1/12/02 at 11:09 (069739)

All right you two.

In the interest of keeping the peace I've stayed away from the fray...but I cannot remain silent any longer.

As ex-wives of the Great Huey Duey whatever, who are also considerably OLDER than I am - you should set a good example and stop being so catty about Huey's past conquests.

If I recall correctly - Huey spent years pursuing me, with the pretext of wanting to remove my bunion with a shrimp-fork, and he finally wore me down with his ways- you chased him right into my arms.

Scott however, won my heart - what with his talk of jumping fleas, philosphy, and physics. He loved my hairy legs and toe rings - and we spent our evenings sipping soy milk and beer - watching old Mike Myer Movies.

Now my sordid love life is paraded across the internet on regular basis, while I try to pick up the pieces of my broken heart.

Have a little compassion.

John h on 1/12/02 at 12:06 (069745)

after viewing scott's messy bedroom and the bed that has never been made why are you girls attracted to such a man? I think he said he never has even slept in the bed. you girls are always attracted to strange guys.

nancy s. on 1/12/02 at 16:30 (069775)

oh wendy, you stoop to pointing out that judy and i are not spring chickens? shame on you. at least we don't walk like a duck! now put that gun away. one day you too will no longer be 33, and hairy to boot.

i don't care about age, actually. i have yet to develop any wrinkles at all. i've been told this is because i don't have children.

now john has a very good point -- why should we fight over scott after getting a look at his bed? did you see it when he posted it? it's worse than mine, and that's not a compliment, scott.

wendy, how is your shrimp-fork-removed bunion, by the way? huey was known for his hatchet jobs, though they never appeared in the literature.
nancy

JudyS on 1/12/02 at 19:21 (069807)

Wendy, I suspect you may actually NEED we old ladies and our wisdom given that you actually chose to, well, consort, with the likes of Scott R! I mean geez, we've SEEN photos of what he calls a bedroom and it ain't pretty!
BTW, yep, I'm old, but heck, do you know any other oldies who can throw a curve ball? :)

You know, that makes me wonder, maybe it was my curve ball that drove HueyLooieDooeyWhatever from my arms.....

Carmen on 1/10/02 at 09:33 (069481)

Okay Okay Judy! You get him.....I didn't even think I would be a candidate for such a looker.
;-)

nancy s. on 1/12/02 at 03:43 (069718)

judy s, your first-wife jealousy of me, the second wife nancy s, is over the top, beyond the pale. you must stop this, for your own mental health. i believe you also can't stand it because our beloved webmaster, scott roberts, at one point declared his past love for me when i was still married to huey lewi. or was it merely a crush? in any case, you might join a first-wives club -- i feel for you and hope you can eventually recover from your disappointment.

wendyn on 1/12/02 at 11:09 (069739)

All right you two.

In the interest of keeping the peace I've stayed away from the fray...but I cannot remain silent any longer.

As ex-wives of the Great Huey Duey whatever, who are also considerably OLDER than I am - you should set a good example and stop being so catty about Huey's past conquests.

If I recall correctly - Huey spent years pursuing me, with the pretext of wanting to remove my bunion with a shrimp-fork, and he finally wore me down with his ways- you chased him right into my arms.

Scott however, won my heart - what with his talk of jumping fleas, philosphy, and physics. He loved my hairy legs and toe rings - and we spent our evenings sipping soy milk and beer - watching old Mike Myer Movies.

Now my sordid love life is paraded across the internet on regular basis, while I try to pick up the pieces of my broken heart.

Have a little compassion.

John h on 1/12/02 at 12:06 (069745)

after viewing scott's messy bedroom and the bed that has never been made why are you girls attracted to such a man? I think he said he never has even slept in the bed. you girls are always attracted to strange guys.

nancy s. on 1/12/02 at 16:30 (069775)

oh wendy, you stoop to pointing out that judy and i are not spring chickens? shame on you. at least we don't walk like a duck! now put that gun away. one day you too will no longer be 33, and hairy to boot.

i don't care about age, actually. i have yet to develop any wrinkles at all. i've been told this is because i don't have children.

now john has a very good point -- why should we fight over scott after getting a look at his bed? did you see it when he posted it? it's worse than mine, and that's not a compliment, scott.

wendy, how is your shrimp-fork-removed bunion, by the way? huey was known for his hatchet jobs, though they never appeared in the literature.
nancy

JudyS on 1/12/02 at 19:21 (069807)

Wendy, I suspect you may actually NEED we old ladies and our wisdom given that you actually chose to, well, consort, with the likes of Scott R! I mean geez, we've SEEN photos of what he calls a bedroom and it ain't pretty!
BTW, yep, I'm old, but heck, do you know any other oldies who can throw a curve ball? :)

You know, that makes me wonder, maybe it was my curve ball that drove HueyLooieDooeyWhatever from my arms.....