Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Question for Matt

Posted by Beverly on 1/12/02 at 17:51 (069785)

Matt,

Would you mind sharing what you're MRI showed? Your post caught my attention because like you I have PTTD. It has been a long haul for me.
I still have an arch, and I think I could do that toe raise, but it sounds painful; so I have not attempted it with full weight.

I hope your surgery goes well if you take that road.
Beverly

Re: Question for Matt mri for ptt

matts on 1/12/02 at 18:18 (069797)

The mri showed some inflamation but nothing remarkable to the radiologist, however the orthopedist said there was fluid and irritation around the tendon and the next ortho went over to the mri and circled an area and said that this showed the irritation and fluid in a place and came back and touched the place on my foot that was really hurting. they do not say there is a tear or anything just fluid and irritation

Re: Question for Matt mri for ptt

matts on 1/12/02 at 18:18 (069797)

The mri showed some inflamation but nothing remarkable to the radiologist, however the orthopedist said there was fluid and irritation around the tendon and the next ortho went over to the mri and circled an area and said that this showed the irritation and fluid in a place and came back and touched the place on my foot that was really hurting. they do not say there is a tear or anything just fluid and irritation