Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Feet are screaming.........

Posted by Tracey A. on 1/13/02 at 00:14 (069843)

Tammie,

I've posted on this web site alot. There are good people here. Well my story is that I've had 3 surgeries in the last year and a half. The first surgery was June 2000, and the doctor cut nerves in my heel that I've been told are permanent, the second doctor went back in September 2000 and cut more of the Planter-fascia and cut the blood vessls and my heel is purple that is also permanent. The third doctor send me to have a nerve entrapment test for Tarsal Tunnel and it showed that I had it. Now, rember this is on the same foot(right) had surgery again November 1st this year. I am stil having pain and it's hard to walk. I can't be on my feet longer than 10 min. I started to seeing a psychiatrist because the depression got real bad. It takes everything I have to get up and dressed. I sleep alot, I like to stay alone. I don't go out very much mainly to doctors and therapy. I have a lawyer fighting fo Social Security. I had to quit work last Feb. it was to much. I now know surgery is the very last thing you do, and I was never told! Good-luck and you came to the right place to vent beause these people know what you are going through, family and fiends to understand I've stop talking to them I wait to see my doctor.....Hope to talk to you soon, got to take my pain meds now. Bye, Tracey A

Re: Feet are screaming.........

Laurie R on 1/13/02 at 00:36 (069844)

Hi Tracey , I know you posted to Tammie , But I wanted to tell you how sorry I am for what you are going through .... I would like to know why each of your doctors thought they could make you better? Then from what you say they ended up messing up your foot for good... That is so terrible .. Anyone that has gone through what you have would be depressed ... Again I am so sorry . Is their any chance of your foot getting better with a good doctor ?? I will also be having surgery soon , but I don't just have PF I also have TTS and tenosynovitis in my tendons and RSD .... Has any doctor ever mention to you that you may have RSD? I hope you don't and I hope you never get it ...

My heart goes out to you Tracey , if you would ever want to talk I will listen .Please feel free to email me anytime ... (email removed)

My very best to you , Laurie R

Tracey A on 1/13/02 at 23:23 (069936)

Laurie,

Thanks for the kind words. What is RSD never heard of that before, could you explain it to me. I had one doctor look at me last January between the other doctors. He look at my foot and said the damage at been done and there was nothing he could do for me. He even wrote that in the letter. He also said that the other 2 doctors made mistakes and he could not fix them. The nerves were cut and blood vessels. I don't what will happen from here, but I will always remember that this has been the worst year and a half I've ever lived.
Tracey

Laurie R on 1/13/02 at 00:36 (069844)

Hi Tracey , I know you posted to Tammie , But I wanted to tell you how sorry I am for what you are going through .... I would like to know why each of your doctors thought they could make you better? Then from what you say they ended up messing up your foot for good... That is so terrible .. Anyone that has gone through what you have would be depressed ... Again I am so sorry . Is their any chance of your foot getting better with a good doctor ?? I will also be having surgery soon , but I don't just have PF I also have TTS and tenosynovitis in my tendons and RSD .... Has any doctor ever mention to you that you may have RSD? I hope you don't and I hope you never get it ...

My heart goes out to you Tracey , if you would ever want to talk I will listen .Please feel free to email me anytime ... (email removed)

My very best to you , Laurie R

Tracey A on 1/13/02 at 23:23 (069936)

Laurie,

Thanks for the kind words. What is RSD never heard of that before, could you explain it to me. I had one doctor look at me last January between the other doctors. He look at my foot and said the damage at been done and there was nothing he could do for me. He even wrote that in the letter. He also said that the other 2 doctors made mistakes and he could not fix them. The nerves were cut and blood vessels. I don't what will happen from here, but I will always remember that this has been the worst year and a half I've ever lived.
Tracey