Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

RSD

Posted by Tracey A on 1/14/02 at 20:54 (070003)

I need some info on RSD I don't know what it is, please help me.
How do you get it? How can you help make it better. I would like as much info you can give me. Thanks Tracey A

Re: RSD

Pam B on 1/15/02 at 06:05 (070009)

I dont know much about it but Laurie R that posts on here sure does......she has it bad.......I am sure that when she comes in today she will respond to your question.......I will let her know that someone needs her here when I chat with her today.......you take it easy and I do know one thing for sure.......try not to stress too much because stress will react to RSD.......I know it is hard to be calm, and trust me I do know.....I am pretty new to this board but I know if you came to this place looking for support, you will find it over and over again.......these people know your pain and are very compassionate.......good luck to you......Pam B

Re: Tracey

Carmen on 1/15/02 at 07:54 (070015)

Another thing you can do while you wait and see what Laurie has to say is to do a search on these boards and also go to http://www.google.com and pyt in RSD OR the more up to date name for it from what I understand is Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. That will brin up MANY sites for you to research and read about. The doctors on this board are very knowledgable but will give you the best information on things related to feet. You may want to try the social support board as well.
Wishing you the best.,,,,
Carmen

Laurie R on 1/15/02 at 11:25 (070031)

Hi Tracey , If you go to the Tarsel Tunnel Syndrome board and look under 'To monte or whoever on RSD ' you will see wendyn posted all about RSD , she explained great..... Please let me know if you can not find it. It is about in the middle of the page.... Laurie R

Tracey A on 1/15/02 at 12:16 (070036)

THANKS FOR THE INFO VERY HELPFUL. I WILL TALK TO MY DOCTOR AT NEXT APPOINTMENT........AGAIN THANK-YOU.
TRACEY

Pam B on 1/15/02 at 06:05 (070009)

I dont know much about it but Laurie R that posts on here sure does......she has it bad.......I am sure that when she comes in today she will respond to your question.......I will let her know that someone needs her here when I chat with her today.......you take it easy and I do know one thing for sure.......try not to stress too much because stress will react to RSD.......I know it is hard to be calm, and trust me I do know.....I am pretty new to this board but I know if you came to this place looking for support, you will find it over and over again.......these people know your pain and are very compassionate.......good luck to you......Pam B

Re: Tracey

Carmen on 1/15/02 at 07:54 (070015)

Another thing you can do while you wait and see what Laurie has to say is to do a search on these boards and also go to http://www.google.com and pyt in RSD OR the more up to date name for it from what I understand is Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. That will brin up MANY sites for you to research and read about. The doctors on this board are very knowledgable but will give you the best information on things related to feet. You may want to try the social support board as well.
Wishing you the best.,,,,
Carmen

Laurie R on 1/15/02 at 11:25 (070031)

Hi Tracey , If you go to the Tarsel Tunnel Syndrome board and look under 'To monte or whoever on RSD ' you will see wendyn posted all about RSD , she explained great..... Please let me know if you can not find it. It is about in the middle of the page.... Laurie R

Tracey A on 1/15/02 at 12:16 (070036)

THANKS FOR THE INFO VERY HELPFUL. I WILL TALK TO MY DOCTOR AT NEXT APPOINTMENT........AGAIN THANK-YOU.
TRACEY