Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

My heels are killing me

Posted by Joyce S on 1/15/02 at 04:44 (070008)

Thanks for the e-mails to me. It does help to know that there are others who feel your pain. I don't think I have yet found the right doctor to help me. I think that those I've seen, know some about PF but do not know those who are in the minority like me-didn't get better with conservative treatment. If anyone knows who to go to in the Clearwater Fl area, please give me a name. I breathe such a sigh of relief when I get in bed at night. I had been an incredibly active person. It's sooo tough!

Re: My heels are killing me

chrisc on 1/15/02 at 08:10 (070017)

though not in Clearwater, Dr. Gerald Cosentino in Tampa is very well versedin PF and has worked with more active folks than most. Another podiatrist in the bay area is Dr. Seth Okun, again in Tampa. Both are pretty good. I realize that is a bit of a drive, but depending on how bad you are suffering, it may be worth it. Hope all gets better!

Re: My heels are killing me

chrisc on 1/15/02 at 08:10 (070017)

though not in Clearwater, Dr. Gerald Cosentino in Tampa is very well versedin PF and has worked with more active folks than most. Another podiatrist in the bay area is Dr. Seth Okun, again in Tampa. Both are pretty good. I realize that is a bit of a drive, but depending on how bad you are suffering, it may be worth it. Hope all gets better!