Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

See www.podassociates.net for interesting foot facts and News

Posted by Al K DPM on 1/15/02 at 22:28 (070122)

Come visit our website to view interesting newletter articles on various foot topics.

Re: See www.podassociates.net for interesting foot facts and News

paula on 1/16/02 at 00:13 (070140)

welcome new podiatrist. as you can see we are a diverse group with a number of great professionals who kindly educate us and help us. i'm sure your input will be appreciated by those of us who suffer from pf if you want to join our discussions. i always like to see medical professionals here. they have helped me a lot.

A Kline DPM on 1/16/02 at 05:10 (070145)

Thank you, I'll be glad to help.

Re: did you say Al Kaline? :-) (nm)

elliott on 1/17/02 at 10:35 (070265)

Suzanne D on 1/20/02 at 11:05 (070646)

...funny play on words, Elliott! By the way, how do you post just the subject line with no message? I have tried this before, but when I try to send it, a message pops up which says I have left out either a subject line, name, or message, and I must correct that before it is submitted. I notice that you often post with the (nm) in the subject line, and I just wondered how you do that! Thanks...

paula on 1/16/02 at 00:13 (070140)

welcome new podiatrist. as you can see we are a diverse group with a number of great professionals who kindly educate us and help us. i'm sure your input will be appreciated by those of us who suffer from pf if you want to join our discussions. i always like to see medical professionals here. they have helped me a lot.

A Kline DPM on 1/16/02 at 05:10 (070145)

Thank you, I'll be glad to help.

elliott on 1/17/02 at 10:35 (070265)

Suzanne D on 1/20/02 at 11:05 (070646)

...funny play on words, Elliott! By the way, how do you post just the subject line with no message? I have tried this before, but when I try to send it, a message pops up which says I have left out either a subject line, name, or message, and I must correct that before it is submitted. I notice that you often post with the (nm) in the subject line, and I just wondered how you do that! Thanks...