Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

View www.podassociates.net for interesting foot newsletter

Posted by Al K DPM on 1/15/02 at 22:34 (070126)

See us at http://www.podassociates.net to view foot surgery and interesting articles in the Newletter section of interesting foot topics.

Re: YOU FORGOT TO POST THIS IN THE JADE BALM SECTION ALSO

BG CPed on 1/15/02 at 23:18 (070136)

I hope I dont upset anybody BUT posting this message in all of the catagories is a bit extreme to get traffic to your site

Al K DPM on 1/16/02 at 06:56 (070153)

My website is new and has some interesting information for patients to access. I am trying to provide a useful service.

Al Kline DPM

Re: View www.Ididn'tknow.com

BrianG on 1/16/02 at 09:05 (070167)

I think what BG CPed is getttig at, is that it might have been better if you introduced youself first, then posted your website in one or two area's. If you visited this website often, you would know that most people try to at least glance at all the subjects when they log on. When Scott wakes up, he'll probably be sending you a bill for advertising.

OK people, please don't crucify me for stirring up the sht pot :*) And doc, it may be a rocky start, but welcome aboard.

BCG

john h on 1/16/02 at 09:21 (070171)

No problem with me Al K. I welcome any information.

rebecca h on 1/16/02 at 11:30 (070191)

Interesting website. Photo gallery not for the squeamish. (I squeamed)
But there is some useful information. An interesting article on brown recluse spider. I showed my children the picture and now they (hopefully) will know when they see one! By the way, the reason there was a picture of this spider was because a patient was bitten (stung?) by it while putting on an old pair of shoes.

BG CPed on 1/16/02 at 19:36 (070224)

Dr K I was just giving out a little light hearted reminder.

Re: View www.Ididn'tknow.com????

BG CPed on 1/16/02 at 19:40 (070225)

Brian I tried to go to your site http://www.Ididn'tknow.com it doesnt work? I wanted to see what products you didnt know you were selling. I guess you didnt know your site was not in existance yet

Re: View www.AllHeelsHealedHere.com

BrianG on 1/16/02 at 21:37 (070229)

Give it time, someone will register it :*)
I can think of a lot of web sites I'd like to register, but they tell me it's unethicle, and probably illegal, since I'd probably just turn around and resell them.
How about http://www.ESWTlocations.com ? It could be big some day :*)

BCG

Re: yes, but...

elliott on 1/17/02 at 10:18 (070263)

do you welcome the same exact information on all 8 boards?

---

Re: LOL!

elliott on 1/17/02 at 10:32 (070264)

No need to apologize so much. I need humor more than support and don't want that to disappear just because some here are a bit too sensitive. We still need to be ourselves, especially when it stays within appropriate bounds. The new doc is feeling out the board for the first time and will get the idea by seeing our reactions, not by our hiding them. Hope he stays and offers great advice. Now if only I can find a spider to be bitten by. :-)

---

wendyn on 1/17/02 at 12:04 (070274)

Elliott - I am only on the board for 4 minutes and reading the posts backwards as usual...but I see you're still feeling a little sensitve.

A big (((hug))) for you.

;)

Re: me? It's everyone else!

elliott on 1/17/02 at 13:53 (070283)

And what's with all these hugs? And I thought you weren't the Huggies type (they leak, anyway :-)).

I've been runnin' down the road,
tryin' to loosen my load,
I got seven women on my mind,
Four that wanna own me,
Two that wanna stone me,
One says she's a friend of mine.

Take it easy,

elliott

----

Re: PS-out of curiosity

elliott on 1/17/02 at 14:14 (070285)

When you read new posts backwards, do you go to the relevant threads for context before replying, or do you just fire away? I find the fact that you can't tell context a chief drawback of using the 'new posts' features.

---

Ed Davis, DPM on 1/17/02 at 19:09 (070328)

Al:

You may want to consider taking some time to answer posters' questions on this board. That is how most of the providers have become familiar to people seeking information on this site. I have a practice website too, as do a number of practitioners. I am happy to refer someone to it if they ask but prefer not to use this site to market it. Once you have made a contribution to this site by contributing your time answering peoples questions your post would not appear to be a marketing effort.

Regards,
Ed

Re: Elliott!!!

wendyn on 1/17/02 at 23:23 (070350)

Usually I 'View Thread' to see the whole thread before I respond (while reading posts backwards).

This time I just gave you a big ((((HUG)))) without reading the other posts. I could sense you needed it ;)

I am not a huggie person - neither are you. Since the odds of us running up and hugging each other in real life are about ZERO...I get a kick out of hugging you here. Perhaps I am just being annoying. It's happened before.

What's with the song?

I find it endlessly amusing that you're always pointing out how sensitive everyone is. Seems to me you are a little sensitive to everyone else's sensitivity.

I also find it endlessly amusing to pick at you about it...and because we share the same sarcastic, dry sense of humor...I'm fairly sure you'll realize that I'm only picking at you because I LIKE you ;)

Same reason I use the caps more than I USED to.

A song for you....hmmm
By the BareNaked Ladies

If I had a million dollars (If I had a million dollars)
I would buy you a fur coat
But not a real fur coat (that's cruel).....

JudyS on 1/18/02 at 10:59 (070382)

Thanks, Dr. K, for adding some more ammunition to our 'fight' against PF! Every little bit helps given that the 'disease' is so darn nebulous! No worries regarding your posts here.......it's understandable that you're just learning this website.....

BG CPed on 1/15/02 at 23:18 (070136)

I hope I dont upset anybody BUT posting this message in all of the catagories is a bit extreme to get traffic to your site

Al K DPM on 1/16/02 at 06:56 (070153)

My website is new and has some interesting information for patients to access. I am trying to provide a useful service.

Al Kline DPM

BrianG on 1/16/02 at 09:05 (070167)

I think what BG CPed is getttig at, is that it might have been better if you introduced youself first, then posted your website in one or two area's. If you visited this website often, you would know that most people try to at least glance at all the subjects when they log on. When Scott wakes up, he'll probably be sending you a bill for advertising.

OK people, please don't crucify me for stirring up the sht pot :*) And doc, it may be a rocky start, but welcome aboard.

BCG

john h on 1/16/02 at 09:21 (070171)

No problem with me Al K. I welcome any information.

rebecca h on 1/16/02 at 11:30 (070191)

Interesting website. Photo gallery not for the squeamish. (I squeamed)
But there is some useful information. An interesting article on brown recluse spider. I showed my children the picture and now they (hopefully) will know when they see one! By the way, the reason there was a picture of this spider was because a patient was bitten (stung?) by it while putting on an old pair of shoes.

BG CPed on 1/16/02 at 19:36 (070224)

Dr K I was just giving out a little light hearted reminder.

Re: View www.Ididn'tknow.com????

BG CPed on 1/16/02 at 19:40 (070225)

Brian I tried to go to your site http://www.Ididn'tknow.com it doesnt work? I wanted to see what products you didnt know you were selling. I guess you didnt know your site was not in existance yet

Re: View www.AllHeelsHealedHere.com

BrianG on 1/16/02 at 21:37 (070229)

Give it time, someone will register it :*)
I can think of a lot of web sites I'd like to register, but they tell me it's unethicle, and probably illegal, since I'd probably just turn around and resell them.
How about http://www.ESWTlocations.com ? It could be big some day :*)

BCG

Re: yes, but...

elliott on 1/17/02 at 10:18 (070263)

do you welcome the same exact information on all 8 boards?

---

elliott on 1/17/02 at 10:32 (070264)

No need to apologize so much. I need humor more than support and don't want that to disappear just because some here are a bit too sensitive. We still need to be ourselves, especially when it stays within appropriate bounds. The new doc is feeling out the board for the first time and will get the idea by seeing our reactions, not by our hiding them. Hope he stays and offers great advice. Now if only I can find a spider to be bitten by. :-)

---

wendyn on 1/17/02 at 12:04 (070274)

Elliott - I am only on the board for 4 minutes and reading the posts backwards as usual...but I see you're still feeling a little sensitve.

A big (((hug))) for you.

;)

Re: me? It's everyone else!

elliott on 1/17/02 at 13:53 (070283)

And what's with all these hugs? And I thought you weren't the Huggies type (they leak, anyway :-)).

I've been runnin' down the road,
tryin' to loosen my load,
I got seven women on my mind,
Four that wanna own me,
Two that wanna stone me,
One says she's a friend of mine.

Take it easy,

elliott

----

Re: PS-out of curiosity

elliott on 1/17/02 at 14:14 (070285)

When you read new posts backwards, do you go to the relevant threads for context before replying, or do you just fire away? I find the fact that you can't tell context a chief drawback of using the 'new posts' features.

---

Ed Davis, DPM on 1/17/02 at 19:09 (070328)

Al:

You may want to consider taking some time to answer posters' questions on this board. That is how most of the providers have become familiar to people seeking information on this site. I have a practice website too, as do a number of practitioners. I am happy to refer someone to it if they ask but prefer not to use this site to market it. Once you have made a contribution to this site by contributing your time answering peoples questions your post would not appear to be a marketing effort.

Regards,
Ed

Re: Elliott!!!

wendyn on 1/17/02 at 23:23 (070350)

Usually I 'View Thread' to see the whole thread before I respond (while reading posts backwards).

This time I just gave you a big ((((HUG)))) without reading the other posts. I could sense you needed it ;)

I am not a huggie person - neither are you. Since the odds of us running up and hugging each other in real life are about ZERO...I get a kick out of hugging you here. Perhaps I am just being annoying. It's happened before.

What's with the song?

I find it endlessly amusing that you're always pointing out how sensitive everyone is. Seems to me you are a little sensitive to everyone else's sensitivity.

I also find it endlessly amusing to pick at you about it...and because we share the same sarcastic, dry sense of humor...I'm fairly sure you'll realize that I'm only picking at you because I LIKE you ;)

Same reason I use the caps more than I USED to.

A song for you....hmmm
By the BareNaked Ladies

If I had a million dollars (If I had a million dollars)
I would buy you a fur coat
But not a real fur coat (that's cruel).....

JudyS on 1/18/02 at 10:59 (070382)

Thanks, Dr. K, for adding some more ammunition to our 'fight' against PF! Every little bit helps given that the 'disease' is so darn nebulous! No worries regarding your posts here.......it's understandable that you're just learning this website.....