Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Ick blah poo

Posted by Carmen H on 1/19/02 at 12:40 (070521)

My feet are sore today. I know why and will have to suffer from overdoing it again.
I keep doing that although I know better.
Grrr. I just know with those orthotics I would be almost over this plateau in healing I have hit.
:-p
At least I hope...
;-)

Re: Ick blah poo

Carole C on 1/19/02 at 20:15 (070581)

Well Carmen, it's time to take it easy on your feet just to practice for getting the orthotics. They will probably work best if you don't just absolutely go hog wild once you put them on. (grin) Seriously I am so glad you are getting them, and I hope they help your feet a lot. So, be sure not to overdo when you first get them. :)

Carole C

wendyn on 1/19/02 at 21:26 (070590)

I hope tomorrow is better Carmen. And I do hope that the orthotics help...but remember to break into them SLOWLY.

Carole C on 1/19/02 at 20:15 (070581)

Well Carmen, it's time to take it easy on your feet just to practice for getting the orthotics. They will probably work best if you don't just absolutely go hog wild once you put them on. (grin) Seriously I am so glad you are getting them, and I hope they help your feet a lot. So, be sure not to overdo when you first get them. :)

Carole C

wendyn on 1/19/02 at 21:26 (070590)

I hope tomorrow is better Carmen. And I do hope that the orthotics help...but remember to break into them SLOWLY.