Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Suzanne

Posted by Carmen H on 1/19/02 at 19:40 (070574)

I was sitting here listening to the wind blow and howl outside and was thinking about you feeling icky up there in KY in the snow...I hope you are RESTING. I mean sleeping deep. Take Nyquil and just knock out! that will be the best thing you can do for feeling bad....your body is telling you to take a break. ;-)
Where are you from Trenton, KY?
We go to Clarksville Tenn. a lot (that's where my hubby is from) and I told him you'd cook him Meat and potatos if we ever came that way.....
;-)

Re: Nice to come here and see my name!

Suzanne D on 1/19/02 at 20:03 (070579)

Thanks, Carmen; you are a sweetheart! I have done nothing today but sleep, rest, and look on the internet! I don't get sick often and usually just keep going, but this has zapped me, and I am just doing nothing. I have taken some Tylenol Flu pills as I seemed to have all the symptoms described. I have someone to take over my Sunday School class tomorrow as well as play the piano at church, so I just plan to keep on recuperating! You are right; I think my body is saying to 'halt' right now.

If I read my map correctly, Trenton is in Todd County, to the west and south of us here in Hardin County. And, yes, I will cook your husband meat and potatoes if he brings you here! :-)

I am proud of him, too, for calling the company about your orthotics. I, like him, am not usually very aggressive, and I understand how that was a major step for him. However; I have found that when one of my family has been sick or in some real difficulty, I have found the gumption to do so on occasion. I imagine that was the case with him! He had seen you suffer and wait long enough!

I DO hope your orthotics come soon and that they are just right for you!

Carmen H on 1/20/02 at 12:13 (070654)

Thank you and I will be keeping you guys posted on them.
Trenton KY is where we are going to be going to pour through an old house and just take everything in it before they burn it down.
I will look into the distance and maybe we can make a trek to meet you!!!
I am not at all sure of when this tenative trip will be but I will let you know.
NOW! Go back to bed!! ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz
;-)

Re: Thanks, Carmen!

Suzanne D on 1/20/02 at 16:59 (070678)

I did just that: went back to bed. I've been resting all day, and maybe feel a LITTLE better. Luckily we are out of school tomorrow or I would be having to get lesson plans ready, I am afraid.

You let me know when you are coming to KY! If we can work something out, that would be great!

And I hope your feet are feeling better and your orthotics arrive SOON! :-)

Suzanne D on 1/19/02 at 20:03 (070579)

Thanks, Carmen; you are a sweetheart! I have done nothing today but sleep, rest, and look on the internet! I don't get sick often and usually just keep going, but this has zapped me, and I am just doing nothing. I have taken some Tylenol Flu pills as I seemed to have all the symptoms described. I have someone to take over my Sunday School class tomorrow as well as play the piano at church, so I just plan to keep on recuperating! You are right; I think my body is saying to 'halt' right now.

If I read my map correctly, Trenton is in Todd County, to the west and south of us here in Hardin County. And, yes, I will cook your husband meat and potatoes if he brings you here! :-)

I am proud of him, too, for calling the company about your orthotics. I, like him, am not usually very aggressive, and I understand how that was a major step for him. However; I have found that when one of my family has been sick or in some real difficulty, I have found the gumption to do so on occasion. I imagine that was the case with him! He had seen you suffer and wait long enough!

I DO hope your orthotics come soon and that they are just right for you!

Carmen H on 1/20/02 at 12:13 (070654)

Thank you and I will be keeping you guys posted on them.
Trenton KY is where we are going to be going to pour through an old house and just take everything in it before they burn it down.
I will look into the distance and maybe we can make a trek to meet you!!!
I am not at all sure of when this tenative trip will be but I will let you know.
NOW! Go back to bed!! ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz
;-)

Re: Thanks, Carmen!

Suzanne D on 1/20/02 at 16:59 (070678)

I did just that: went back to bed. I've been resting all day, and maybe feel a LITTLE better. Luckily we are out of school tomorrow or I would be having to get lesson plans ready, I am afraid.

You let me know when you are coming to KY! If we can work something out, that would be great!

And I hope your feet are feeling better and your orthotics arrive SOON! :-)