Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

julie

Posted by rebecca h on 1/20/02 at 19:01 (070702)

Julie,

Maybe you answered this somewhere else. I was just wondering how your trip to India went...You were there at a very historic time...Did your flights go well? It's good to have you back on the Boards.

rebecca

Re: julie

Julie on 1/21/02 at 02:59 (070721)

Hi Rebecca

Thanks - the flights are a bit of a sore point, at least the outward one, because I caught a cold and coughed my way through two weeks in India. So it wasn't a total success, but I won't repeat what I've just said on another thread in response to Suzanne's question! There was much to enjoy, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I might have without the cough. That's why I haven't said much about it so far - it seems a bit ridiculous to complain about a holiday in the tropics!

I'm glad to see from your recent posts that your feet are improving, and I hope that continues.

rebecca h on 1/21/02 at 11:47 (070766)

OH, Julie, I am so sorry you were not feeling well. But glad you are back safe from your journey.

john h on 1/21/02 at 11:59 (070767)

Julie: Judy had a bad cold/bug. A week later I developed a bad cold/bug. I guess this bug must spread over the net. Get well and good viberations to you from Little Rock.

Julie on 1/21/02 at 02:59 (070721)

Hi Rebecca

Thanks - the flights are a bit of a sore point, at least the outward one, because I caught a cold and coughed my way through two weeks in India. So it wasn't a total success, but I won't repeat what I've just said on another thread in response to Suzanne's question! There was much to enjoy, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I might have without the cough. That's why I haven't said much about it so far - it seems a bit ridiculous to complain about a holiday in the tropics!

I'm glad to see from your recent posts that your feet are improving, and I hope that continues.

rebecca h on 1/21/02 at 11:47 (070766)

OH, Julie, I am so sorry you were not feeling well. But glad you are back safe from your journey.

john h on 1/21/02 at 11:59 (070767)

Julie: Judy had a bad cold/bug. A week later I developed a bad cold/bug. I guess this bug must spread over the net. Get well and good viberations to you from Little Rock.