Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Suzanne

Posted by Carmen H on 1/22/02 at 11:19 (070875)

How are you feeling today??
Better??

Re: Suzanne

Suzanne D on 1/22/02 at 11:54 (070877)

Yes, I am better, Carmen. Thanks! Of course I don't feel quite as well as I thought I did when I first got up to go to school this morning, but I knew I would be weak. I'm trying hard to not overdo today and will go home right after school instead of staying for an hour or so like I usually do.

Thanks for asking! :-)

Carole C on 1/22/02 at 16:46 (070899)

Good idea to go home right after school, Suzanne. Don't forget chicken soup and lots of sleep. Those kids sure keep you on your toes, I'll bet. Well not literally, with any luck! LOL

Carole C

Suzanne D on 1/22/02 at 11:54 (070877)

Yes, I am better, Carmen. Thanks! Of course I don't feel quite as well as I thought I did when I first got up to go to school this morning, but I knew I would be weak. I'm trying hard to not overdo today and will go home right after school instead of staying for an hour or so like I usually do.

Thanks for asking! :-)

Carole C on 1/22/02 at 16:46 (070899)

Good idea to go home right after school, Suzanne. Don't forget chicken soup and lots of sleep. Those kids sure keep you on your toes, I'll bet. Well not literally, with any luck! LOL

Carole C