Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Birthday thoughts

Posted by Carmen H on 1/27/02 at 08:44 (071500)

Things to be grateful for on my birthday....
1. Another year of life on earth.
2. My family
3. My mind and body.
4. My friends
5. Heelspurs.com and all the friends I have made here.
6. My new home.
7. My animals
8. The sun....fresh air and a beautiful Georgia day to celebrae my day!
9. My bulldog and two cats.
10. God for watching out for me especially this past year.

Re: Birthday thoughts

Tammie on 1/27/02 at 10:00 (071511)

How wonderful Carmen, you are a wonderful woman with alot to offer and share with others!You have been blessed with many things as well as the gift of caring ,which I often read in your posts . I would like to thank you for the softness of your heart the kind caring words that you offer to many! You posess the gift of knowledge in helping and researching ways and means to help yourself and others that I thank you for also! I Think that today is Your day to shine above the world with your sunny smile and great disposition! Happy Birthday and may you enjoy many more with good health and love in your heart! Hugs to you our sweet friend!

Laurie R on 1/27/02 at 12:54 (071527)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Carmen , I hope you enjoy your very special day ...I bet you can't wait to see your sister and her family ... I know you are going to have a wonderful trip.....
Much love to you sweetie ,Laurie

Re: Tammie and Laurie

Carmen H on 1/27/02 at 13:27 (071529)

You girls are sooo sweet! Thank you. :o)
I will miss you when I am gone next week and will try to pop in every now and then. Have a wonderful week and thank you for your kind words.
Much love
Carm

John h on 1/27/02 at 13:40 (071531)

Find an internet cafe Carmen. Many of the messages services allow you to access your mail on the internet and of course you can always find us on the internet. Some of the big printing companies now have computers you can rent in there stores by the hour.

Carmen H on 1/27/02 at 14:29 (071534)

Ummm...where I am going they have barely heard of the internet...
Hokie Pokie town smaller than a gnats thumb. ;-)
I'll use my sisters computer when she's not on it.
:o)

Janet C. on 1/27/02 at 15:15 (071541)

I hope that you are having a WONDERFUL Birthday, Carmen! And I hope that this next year will bring you relief, and all the happiness that you deserve! Wishing you the best, always!
~Janet

Suzanne D on 1/27/02 at 19:50 (071570)

What a nice list! And I have a feeling, Carmen, that your thankful attitude and willingness to look for the good and positive is one of the things on your side in your healing!! I hope your birthday has been WONDERFUL!! Keep smiling!

Re: Laurie?

wendyn on 1/27/02 at 23:00 (071590)

How are things going Laurie?

Is the shot still helping?

Re: thanks ladies!

Carmen H on 1/28/02 at 07:23 (071602)

You girls make me smile. I can't imagine if we all got together with some wine and good food one night.....we'd have a blast!
:-)

Necee on 1/28/02 at 18:16 (071691)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMEN!
Those are some nice things to be thankful for.
Hope you had a great day and New year thats full of happiness and good health!
Happy Trails to you......
Necee

Tammie on 1/27/02 at 10:00 (071511)

How wonderful Carmen, you are a wonderful woman with alot to offer and share with others!You have been blessed with many things as well as the gift of caring ,which I often read in your posts . I would like to thank you for the softness of your heart the kind caring words that you offer to many! You posess the gift of knowledge in helping and researching ways and means to help yourself and others that I thank you for also! I Think that today is Your day to shine above the world with your sunny smile and great disposition! Happy Birthday and may you enjoy many more with good health and love in your heart! Hugs to you our sweet friend!

Laurie R on 1/27/02 at 12:54 (071527)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Carmen , I hope you enjoy your very special day ...I bet you can't wait to see your sister and her family ... I know you are going to have a wonderful trip.....
Much love to you sweetie ,Laurie

Carmen H on 1/27/02 at 13:27 (071529)

You girls are sooo sweet! Thank you. :o)
I will miss you when I am gone next week and will try to pop in every now and then. Have a wonderful week and thank you for your kind words.
Much love
Carm

John h on 1/27/02 at 13:40 (071531)

Find an internet cafe Carmen. Many of the messages services allow you to access your mail on the internet and of course you can always find us on the internet. Some of the big printing companies now have computers you can rent in there stores by the hour.

Carmen H on 1/27/02 at 14:29 (071534)

Ummm...where I am going they have barely heard of the internet...
Hokie Pokie town smaller than a gnats thumb. ;-)
I'll use my sisters computer when she's not on it.
:o)

Janet C. on 1/27/02 at 15:15 (071541)

I hope that you are having a WONDERFUL Birthday, Carmen! And I hope that this next year will bring you relief, and all the happiness that you deserve! Wishing you the best, always!
~Janet

Suzanne D on 1/27/02 at 19:50 (071570)

What a nice list! And I have a feeling, Carmen, that your thankful attitude and willingness to look for the good and positive is one of the things on your side in your healing!! I hope your birthday has been WONDERFUL!! Keep smiling!

Re: Laurie?

wendyn on 1/27/02 at 23:00 (071590)

How are things going Laurie?

Is the shot still helping?

Re: thanks ladies!

Carmen H on 1/28/02 at 07:23 (071602)

You girls make me smile. I can't imagine if we all got together with some wine and good food one night.....we'd have a blast!
:-)

Necee on 1/28/02 at 18:16 (071691)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMEN!
Those are some nice things to be thankful for.
Hope you had a great day and New year thats full of happiness and good health!
Happy Trails to you......
Necee