Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Trip to Dr. Z's for more zaps

Posted by SteveP on 1/27/02 at 09:32 (071505)

Hi everyone --

I haven't been on the board much lately, but I did want to report on my trip Friday to Dr. Z's in Woodbury for another ESWT treatment. I feel fortunate to live only 2 hours away (in Md.) so that the trip is an easy one.

I had ESWT on both feet. I want to thank Dr. Z & Phil for doing the usual great job. They know how to make a patient feel really welcome & at home. Their Winnebago is comfy & the atmosphere really cordial. I had 2000 hits on each foot & was on my way & home by dinner. Good to see Roxanne, Jennifer & Denise again too!

My wife took a few photos which I e-mailed to several of you last night (those for whom I had an e-mail address). If anyone else would like these photos via e-mail, send me a message at (email removed) & I'll be happy to send them.

Laurie, I've been thinking about you especially lately & hoping you'll be turning the corner soon & seeing some major improvement. Hang in there!

Everyone take care!

Steve

Re: Trip to Dr. Z's for more zaps

Carole C on 1/27/02 at 15:35 (071548)

Steve, glad to hear that your treatment went so well! It's wonderful that you live only two hours away. Sounds like you will have happy feet soon. :)

Carole C

Suzanne D on 1/27/02 at 19:47 (071569)

GOOD LUCK to you, Steve, and may this trip be a highly SUCCESSFUL one for you in the journey of healing for your feet!!! Thanks for the report! :-)

Carole C on 1/27/02 at 15:35 (071548)

Steve, glad to hear that your treatment went so well! It's wonderful that you live only two hours away. Sounds like you will have happy feet soon. :)

Carole C

Suzanne D on 1/27/02 at 19:47 (071569)

GOOD LUCK to you, Steve, and may this trip be a highly SUCCESSFUL one for you in the journey of healing for your feet!!! Thanks for the report! :-)