Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Laurie,

Posted by Tammie on 1/27/02 at 09:54 (071509)

I to have been thinking of you Laurie! I know that sometimes the roads we travel are full of obsticals, to overcome! I do hope that you will allow us to help carry you thru the rough ones , if only it is to hold your hand or your heart in our thoughts and prayers! You are a wonderful loving and giving person, and I am sure many of us here want to be here for you when you need a hug or when you need to sound off! Please take care and know that you remain in our thoughts and prayers always!!!(((HUGS))) to you with love in my heart.

Re: Laurie,

Janet C. on 1/27/02 at 15:24 (071544)

Dearest Laurie ~ You know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers! I wish you better, brighter days ahead, full of love, happiness, peace, and relief from the pain. Take care, dear friend!
Thank you Tammie, for starting this thread, and always thinking of others!
With all my love, to all my friends ~ Janet

Re: Laurie,/actually

Tammie on 1/27/02 at 16:10 (071552)

Actually , Steve did below ,I was afraid Laurie would not see it tho and decided to retitle it so that she would for sure know that we are all thinking of her, and there for her.I had sent her emails and wanted to be sure she knew that we think of her often! As well as you Janet I do hope you are feeling well! It is good to see you pop in !

Re: Dearest Tammie ~

Janet C. on 1/27/02 at 16:39 (071553)

Thank you, Tammie! I am often here reading others' posts, although I don't always respond. I hope that you are enjoying your weekend, and you are able to get plenty of rest and relaxation. You are so very thoughtful, always thinking of others, and I want you to know that I admire and appreciate your kindness!
With Warm Wishes, always ~ Janet

Re: to Tammie and Laurie...

Suzanne D on 1/27/02 at 19:43 (071567)

I echo Janet's thoughts as well as others here and wish both of you well! I have been thinknig of you, Laurie and Tammie, a lot in the past week and had thought this morning that I would start a thread asking each of you how you were! Then the internet was stubborn and kept going off, and I ran out of time. After that I was gone most of the day. It was very nice to get on tonight and see messages from both of you! :-) Love and prayers to you both!

Re: Laurie,

Janet C. on 1/27/02 at 15:24 (071544)

Dearest Laurie ~ You know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers! I wish you better, brighter days ahead, full of love, happiness, peace, and relief from the pain. Take care, dear friend!
Thank you Tammie, for starting this thread, and always thinking of others!
With all my love, to all my friends ~ Janet

Re: Laurie,/actually

Tammie on 1/27/02 at 16:10 (071552)

Actually , Steve did below ,I was afraid Laurie would not see it tho and decided to retitle it so that she would for sure know that we are all thinking of her, and there for her.I had sent her emails and wanted to be sure she knew that we think of her often! As well as you Janet I do hope you are feeling well! It is good to see you pop in !

Re: Dearest Tammie ~

Janet C. on 1/27/02 at 16:39 (071553)

Thank you, Tammie! I am often here reading others' posts, although I don't always respond. I hope that you are enjoying your weekend, and you are able to get plenty of rest and relaxation. You are so very thoughtful, always thinking of others, and I want you to know that I admire and appreciate your kindness!
With Warm Wishes, always ~ Janet

Re: to Tammie and Laurie...

Suzanne D on 1/27/02 at 19:43 (071567)

I echo Janet's thoughts as well as others here and wish both of you well! I have been thinknig of you, Laurie and Tammie, a lot in the past week and had thought this morning that I would start a thread asking each of you how you were! Then the internet was stubborn and kept going off, and I ran out of time. After that I was gone most of the day. It was very nice to get on tonight and see messages from both of you! :-) Love and prayers to you both!