Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

new pics

Posted by Scott R on 1/30/02 at 12:38 (071943)

that's really an impressive of pics we got going. I'm not even placing them all out there. I just try to make sure at least one pic of each person is there. Necee and a new one of steve p and dr z have been added.
I'm too busy these days to read the message board, so you have to email from now on for me to see messages.

Re: nice pictures!!

Suzanne D on 1/30/02 at 12:57 (071945)

Necee, it was good to see what you look like! :-) Who's the little girl? Also, I love your snowman sweatshirt!

Re: Necee pic

JudyS on 1/30/02 at 13:47 (071948)

A very nice photo, NeCee! Thanks so much for sharing it. Who is the sweet little girl?

Necee on 1/30/02 at 16:22 (071971)

Hey thanks Scott!
The little one in the picture with me is my Great Niece, Allison. Shes a sweetheart, and her hair is just about as long as mine!
I figured it was time that I sent in my picture, since this website has been my second home now for about a year.
Suzanne as for the snowman sweatshirt, if I can't have the real thing I might as well wear it, right? Still wishing for snow here in Texas.
Happy Trails.....
Necee (AKA Denise)

Happy Trails.......

Tammie on 1/30/02 at 20:24 (072000)

Necee, just taking a min to tel you , I loved your pics I recieved them in email they were beautiful! I wanted to see one of the outie tho with the curtains and the corn cobs lol! Hugs to u I hope we can talk soon! Maybe tomorrow!Hugss

Re: To Tammie Re: Necee pic

Necee on 1/30/02 at 21:47 (072017)

Well Tammie if you want to see the old 'outie' have I got some pictures for you! Be watching your email cause they are on their way.
I hope we get to talk soon! Take care dear friend.
Happy Trails.....
Necee

Tammie on 1/31/02 at 09:49 (072065)

Necee, I loved them ! Thank you!

Re: new pics

Mahatmelissama on 1/31/02 at 15:17 (072102)

Pray tell, where are the pix? I am sure they are right in front of my
face...

Suzanne D on 1/31/02 at 15:43 (072104)

Melissa, look under and to the left of 'Index: Social/Support Category' at the top of this page, click on 'Pictures of some of our frequent posters' and you'll find them. :-)

wendyn on 1/31/02 at 22:51 (072158)

I feel like a loser - where is Necee's picture? I have had trouble seeing new pictures before - (maybe something with my refresh? I am non-technical).

Carole C in NOLA on 1/31/02 at 23:59 (072167)

Click on 'Pictures of our Frequent Posters' at the top of the Social/support board, like Suzanne said. Then, click on the word 'Necee' at the top of the photo page. I guess there wasn't room on the regular picture page for her photos. Hope this helps.

Carole C

Re: nice pictures!!

Suzanne D on 1/30/02 at 12:57 (071945)

Necee, it was good to see what you look like! :-) Who's the little girl? Also, I love your snowman sweatshirt!

JudyS on 1/30/02 at 13:47 (071948)

A very nice photo, NeCee! Thanks so much for sharing it. Who is the sweet little girl?

Necee on 1/30/02 at 16:22 (071971)

Hey thanks Scott!
The little one in the picture with me is my Great Niece, Allison. Shes a sweetheart, and her hair is just about as long as mine!
I figured it was time that I sent in my picture, since this website has been my second home now for about a year.
Suzanne as for the snowman sweatshirt, if I can't have the real thing I might as well wear it, right? Still wishing for snow here in Texas.
Happy Trails.....
Necee (AKA Denise)

Happy Trails.......

Tammie on 1/30/02 at 20:24 (072000)

Necee, just taking a min to tel you , I loved your pics I recieved them in email they were beautiful! I wanted to see one of the outie tho with the curtains and the corn cobs lol! Hugs to u I hope we can talk soon! Maybe tomorrow!Hugss

Necee on 1/30/02 at 21:47 (072017)

Well Tammie if you want to see the old 'outie' have I got some pictures for you! Be watching your email cause they are on their way.
I hope we get to talk soon! Take care dear friend.
Happy Trails.....
Necee

Tammie on 1/31/02 at 09:49 (072065)

Necee, I loved them ! Thank you!

Mahatmelissama on 1/31/02 at 15:17 (072102)

Pray tell, where are the pix? I am sure they are right in front of my
face...

Suzanne D on 1/31/02 at 15:43 (072104)

Melissa, look under and to the left of 'Index: Social/Support Category' at the top of this page, click on 'Pictures of some of our frequent posters' and you'll find them. :-)

wendyn on 1/31/02 at 22:51 (072158)

I feel like a loser - where is Necee's picture? I have had trouble seeing new pictures before - (maybe something with my refresh? I am non-technical).

Carole C in NOLA on 1/31/02 at 23:59 (072167)

Click on 'Pictures of our Frequent Posters' at the top of the Social/support board, like Suzanne said. Then, click on the word 'Necee' at the top of the photo page. I guess there wasn't room on the regular picture page for her photos. Hope this helps.

Carole C