Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Foot pain after exercise

Posted by BartS on 1/30/02 at 14:02 (071954)

Well after having been sedentary for a long, long while I decided to start some fast walking and a little slow jogging around a 3 mile running trail in a large park in town. At the end of the trail I ran at a good pace for about 150 yards. I think this is when I first noticed the pain - not severe at that time. When I returned home later and the next day (today my time the day of this message)It is worse.
It is on the inside of the right foot running from the back of the inside ankle and under the ankle and into the arch. I guess hurting the most on the side of the foot where it meets the arch and then back up the side behind the ankle.

Re: Foot pain after exercise

Carmen H on 2/03/02 at 09:45 (072401)

What is your question? Please read the PF book to help determine the cause of your pain.
Also if you ahve been inactive for a long time...you may want to start with just slow walking...you could do some serious harm to your body. Also stretching is a must!

Re: Foot pain after exercise

Carmen H on 2/03/02 at 09:45 (072401)

What is your question? Please read the PF book to help determine the cause of your pain.
Also if you ahve been inactive for a long time...you may want to start with just slow walking...you could do some serious harm to your body. Also stretching is a must!