Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Heelspurs.com medical bookbag?

Posted by D.J. on 1/30/02 at 15:05 (071964)

Over the past two years, I have managed to collect two MRI's, a bonescan, and an X-Ray. It becomes very inconvenient to haul the thousands of dollars worth of images around with me whenever I have new doctors to visit. Wouldn't it be nice if there was a specially designed bag for carrying all these items? It would have one pocket for the MRI's and such, one pocket for all pairs of orthotics that did not do the job and one pocket for Dr. reports, summary of injury, and other documentation. I remember being on crutches on a hot summer day in our nation's capital and attempting to carry the MRI's while still holding on to my crutches. I managed to find a Macy's bag that was big enough to fit the MRI in. I would take breaks every couple minutes to try to catch my breath and wipe the sweat from my eyes, all the while hoping my bag didn't break. Definitely wasn't one of the best days of my life. I never would have known how bad crutches suck until being forced to use them.