Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

aftre surgery

Posted by barbara on 1/30/02 at 19:48 (071996)

as of 1/30/02 i still can not put weight on my left foot after having surgery on 11/29/01. my left foot is swelled so bad it feels like my foot is coming to pop. the dr. told a nurse today 1/30/02 that i am able to go back to work does that sound like a good dr. it doesn't sound like he is not too good . i have had 3 doctors since 6/2001. i had physcail therp. for 5 months and i got nothing out of that . when my dr wanted to put me in a wheelchair my job said that i would be released of my duties as a fileclerk after 12weeks i went to another dr. he put me in removal boots for 1 month i was not any better so he put me in a cast for10 weeks and sent me to the dr. that did my surgery a orthp.dr. i dont know what to do because i am worse now than before i had surgery. is there anyone that can give advise .thank you barbara

Re: aftre surgery

DR Zuckerman on 1/30/02 at 20:46 (072005)

You have to have a heart to heart talk with your doctor now

barbara on 1/31/02 at 23:27 (072165)

what should i say to him because he really acts like he is there for the money.he comes in the room & says what he has to say & says he will be back later a nurse come in & tells me he is finish. how should i talk to him thank you barbara

DR Zuckerman on 2/02/02 at 13:14 (072300)

Write down what you want to say to him or her . This way he can get you off guard. If this does work and you feel you have tried to communicate to your doctor then you need to find another doctor asap. Ask for your record
right in his office. That may get his attention quickly

DR Zuckerman on 1/30/02 at 20:46 (072005)

You have to have a heart to heart talk with your doctor now

barbara on 1/31/02 at 23:27 (072165)

what should i say to him because he really acts like he is there for the money.he comes in the room & says what he has to say & says he will be back later a nurse come in & tells me he is finish. how should i talk to him thank you barbara

DR Zuckerman on 2/02/02 at 13:14 (072300)

Write down what you want to say to him or her . This way he can get you off guard. If this does work and you feel you have tried to communicate to your doctor then you need to find another doctor asap. Ask for your record
right in his office. That may get his attention quickly