Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

SNEAKERS FOR WALKERS

Posted by Mike on 2/04/02 at 16:39 (072562)

WHAT IS THE BEST TYPE OF SNEAKER FOR WALKERS? A WALKING SNEAKER? A RUNNING SNEAKER OR A CROSS TRAINER?, I AM ON THE HEAVY SIDE AND AM WALKING 2 TO 3 MILES A DAY. ANY HELP APPRECIATED. THANKS

Re: SNEAKERS FOR WALKERS

Carmen H on 2/04/02 at 16:47 (072563)

Do a search under the message boards for New Balance. This should help a little sending you in the right direction.

Danielle O on 2/21/02 at 01:21 (074475)

I always thought new balance were the best running/walking shoes, I have at leats 5 pair. Until the poditrist pulled out the insert and showed me there is absolutly NO arch support! I would just definately look for a good STURDY arch support so you don't end up with plantar fasciitis pain like I did!

Carmen H on 2/04/02 at 16:47 (072563)

Do a search under the message boards for New Balance. This should help a little sending you in the right direction.

Danielle O on 2/21/02 at 01:21 (074475)

I always thought new balance were the best running/walking shoes, I have at leats 5 pair. Until the poditrist pulled out the insert and showed me there is absolutly NO arch support! I would just definately look for a good STURDY arch support so you don't end up with plantar fasciitis pain like I did!