Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

SAS Shoes

Posted by Mary L on 2/05/02 at 21:46 (072734)

I'm looking for the closest local store to buy SAS shoes. Does anyone have a web site/address for the company. Thanks

Re: SAS Shoes

Carole C in NOLA on 2/05/02 at 22:36 (072738)

There is no website, as far as I know. In fact, I believe that SAS does not permit their shoes to be sold online. Their address is:

SAS Shoemakers
101 New Laredo Highway
San Antonio, Texas 78211

Their shoes are most often sold at SAS shoe stores. If there is not a SAS shoe store in your area, you might check at shoe stores that sell shoes for diabetics, orthopedic shoes, and the like. Also your pedorthist may send you in the right direction. Good luck and I hope you find them! I am wearing a pair now. Ugly, but they are right for my custom orthotics and I am healing.

Carole C

Re: SAS Shoes

Carole C in NOLA on 2/05/02 at 22:36 (072738)

There is no website, as far as I know. In fact, I believe that SAS does not permit their shoes to be sold online. Their address is:

SAS Shoemakers
101 New Laredo Highway
San Antonio, Texas 78211

Their shoes are most often sold at SAS shoe stores. If there is not a SAS shoe store in your area, you might check at shoe stores that sell shoes for diabetics, orthopedic shoes, and the like. Also your pedorthist may send you in the right direction. Good luck and I hope you find them! I am wearing a pair now. Ugly, but they are right for my custom orthotics and I am healing.

Carole C