Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Ron Please read

Posted by Laurie on 2/06/02 at 13:26 (072804)

Hi Ron , You and I sound like we are at the same place treatment wise . I hope you are not dealing with the pains of insurance companies like I have been .. Anyway ,I'm also going to a second opinion my Pod wanted me to get before my surgery . The doctor I will be seeing is suppose to be the best in foot and ankle surgery , he wrote the book on it .... I'm looking forward to see what he thinks of my Pod plans for my surgery .

My appointment is on Feb 20th . I am looking forward to hearing how your second opinion appointment goes ....

If you don't mind can you post your foot problems , if you have already done so I am sorry and I hope you don't mind to do it again ..

Thank you Ron , my very best to you ....Laurie R

Re: More to come...

Ron B on 2/07/02 at 18:52 (072962)

Sorry I haven't posted sooner. I know excuses, excuses. I have been released to go back to work part time & it takes a lot of effort from a wheel chair! My posts to this site have not been going where I want them to. Time to reboot!! I'll send more soon...

Re: More to come...

Ron B on 2/07/02 at 18:52 (072962)

Sorry I haven't posted sooner. I know excuses, excuses. I have been released to go back to work part time & it takes a lot of effort from a wheel chair! My posts to this site have not been going where I want them to. Time to reboot!! I'll send more soon...