Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

heel pain

Posted by kim m on 2/06/02 at 19:04 (072848)

i have severe heel pain i have to walk on my tippy toes when they hurt or just get off my feet all together. when you dont have heel pain can you still tell if a person has heel spurs?

Re: heel pain

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/06/02 at 19:54 (072854)

An x-ray is the only way to tell if you have heel spurs.

Thelma C on 2/07/02 at 10:09 (072904)

pain and soreness in back of left heel also pain in ankle.I have had this pain on and off for 3 days. Pain is worse at night I have tried Aleve and Celebrex. Have aproblems with putting weight on this leg. I work the 11-7 shift and was unable to go to work 2 nights ago, I have not returned to work yet I am going to see my medical doctor for advice, but would also welcome your opion

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/06/02 at 19:54 (072854)

An x-ray is the only way to tell if you have heel spurs.

Thelma C on 2/07/02 at 10:09 (072904)

pain and soreness in back of left heel also pain in ankle.I have had this pain on and off for 3 days. Pain is worse at night I have tried Aleve and Celebrex. Have aproblems with putting weight on this leg. I work the 11-7 shift and was unable to go to work 2 nights ago, I have not returned to work yet I am going to see my medical doctor for advice, but would also welcome your opion