Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

heel spur stopping me from pro football

Posted by Lori B. on 2/06/02 at 22:40 (072873)

Hi, I have been plagued over the years with plantar fac. and last year I made Connecticuts first womans professional tackle football team. Now i have a heel spur, that is totally debilatating. It's frustrating because I have the night cast, orthodics, cortinsone shot, therapy, stretching. and it still is so painful. what other hope is there for me. One of the sites claims that a suppliment will make it go away. i cant stand this pain. and my spur is near the back side of my foot, but its where I put pressure when I walk because my arch turns inside. if that makes sense. is there anyone out there who has conquered heel spurs???? please help. and if you get time, check out http://www.crushfootball.com , I'm number 63. thanks for your help everyone.

Re: wow, you're a guard!

elliott on 2/06/02 at 22:48 (072874)

I'm staying out of your way. Women's football! Cool! Sure hope you can get back to it.

--

Re: heel spur stopping me from pro football

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/07/02 at 17:05 (072950)

Have you thought or been told about ESWT this is the non surgical procedure that has been we have been using for the past two years. Many of the pro players with pf have used ESWT. If you would like information just e-mail me at (email removed). If you have any questions let me know

Re: wow, you're a guard!

elliott on 2/06/02 at 22:48 (072874)

I'm staying out of your way. Women's football! Cool! Sure hope you can get back to it.

--

Re: heel spur stopping me from pro football

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/07/02 at 17:05 (072950)

Have you thought or been told about ESWT this is the non surgical procedure that has been we have been using for the past two years. Many of the pro players with pf have used ESWT. If you would like information just e-mail me at (email removed). If you have any questions let me know